Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats correct 2 of hcs's best are teaming up to make this happen
friday night fish fry and sign up for the ride and gather do the usual bragging and b.s
then sat morn gas up and go north to the mineral river lodge i am sure there will be a stop for coffe or what your choice would be then after check in. Pat will take the group that evening or sun morn to lake of the clouds and bonanza falls for pictures then gather up and ride back to hiawatha
sound like fun eh!!
Friday nite at Hiawatha Feb 1st leaving in the morning Saturday to White Pines -
Saturday Nite Feb 2nd at Minerald River Lodge
Sunday Riding back to Hiawatha

WE RIDE!!! :buttrock: Want ya join us??...

[attachment=417219:HMILogo_1HR.jpg]
Hiawatha Motor Inn

[attachment=417218:mineraldriverlodge.jpg]
Mineral River Lodge

·
Registered
252 Posts
i am hoping some people are going to want to boonedock when in upper mich
they are getting a ton of lake effect and nothing is more fun than deep deep deep powder
i love it when you can lay the sled on its side one ski in the sky
gata go ride now

·
Registered
252 Posts
Count me in![/b]
cool but when you ride you bring a spare sled? how will that work dose it mean that you will only ride the new one?
just teasin man
good to se you will be up for the ride
now we need to see if matt will bring that new sled up i have heard he whent to the dark side
your next :lsvader:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Isnt this Packer Superbowl Weekend ?????

Thats right ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************

Anyways , now that those plans/party went straight down the toilet

Is this a guy trip only ???? Couples ???? Hot Babes Only ???? Arctic Cat riders allowed ???? Brunettes/Blondes ????

Anyways sounds like fun , anyone bringing there significant other ????

Scott

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not necessary a guys only trip. we'll probably be riding at a fairly good clip to cover the ground in a reasonable amount of time, hoping to do a some boondocking once we get up there.
Other than that... all welcome (even if ya do ride a cat..) :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: jk

·
Registered
123 Posts
What's up Al! :ylsuper: Where's the fish fry at to sign up? Do you only have to "sign up" if you plan on staying in White pines? 4 of us are talking about joining you fellas, but we would ride back to ER.

Mike

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's up Al! :ylsuper: Where's the fish fry at to sign up? Do you only have to "sign up" if you plan on staying in White pines? 4 of us are talking about joining you fellas, but we would ride back to ER.
Mike[/b]
We're probably gonna head out about 8am saturday morning. you're welcome to hook up and ride up there with us. We're planning on doing some playing once we get up there and then go for dinner Sat nite.
As far as Fri nite fish fry, that we're gonna shooting from the hip - 6-6:30 hooking up in the Lobby and going for dinner. They only thing anyone really needs to "sign up" for is if you need a room at Hiawatha or at Mineral River,
But if you're planning on riding with us, let us know so we don't leave without ya. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
i think that women should ride as well when i group ride i place the race people in front of group and explain that we stop at all crossings and wait for all to arrive sorry if it holds people up if it becomes to much then break the group in 1/2 and just take same route and wait at next watering hole as far as boonedocking might have to split in 1/2 the deep powder is a advance type of ride the lake of clouds ride and bonaza falls is easy trail ride
lets get a rough count on here for rooms and who's along for ride shout out
1 ski tool
2 bee 1971
3 david carl

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Pat put me down for a room at your place on Sat. I just reserved a room at Hiawatha for fri night. See ya soon......

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
i think that women should ride as well when i group ride i place the race people in front of group and explain that we stop at all crossings and wait for all to arrive sorry if it holds people up if it becomes to much then break the group in 1/2 and just take same route and wait at next watering hole as far as boonedocking might have to split in 1/2 the deep powder is a advance type of ride the lake of clouds ride and bonaza falls is easy trail ride
lets get a rough count on here for rooms and who's along for ride shout out
1 ski tool
2 bee 1971
3 david carl[/b]

I will know more early next week - As of right now my wife has to work Superbowl Sunday - Alot of people at her work (United Healthcare) took the day off here in Green Bay , preparing for the Packers/Patriots - Well regardless of that outcome that wont happen , she picked the day up along time ago

If she has to work , it wont bee until later in the afternoon

As of right now ,we have th/fr/saturday off together

She can hang with the big boys on the trails , no problem - She has been riding for about ten years now

Anyways i will give a shout soon - Sounds like this would bee a great time - As a matter of fact we just rode with Roy (F - 7 Dude) and his wife today for the first time - Had a great time in Forest County blasting the trails - Its nice meeting fellow HCSers

Thanx Scott

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Skitool.

Looks like Im joining this ride. Need to confirm with the hotel owners to secure a room.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
How did the trails holdup with the warm weather ???

Looks like Eagle River got snow later today - Snowing in Green Bay but damn windy - Warm weather took its toll

Anyways i cant due the Sat night thing - Both working on Sunday before the Superbowl

But would like to ride possibly th/fr into saturday some and come home later that night

Anyone riding on friday - Trails ok ???

Thanx Scott

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How did the trails holdup with the warm weather ???

Looks like Eagle River got snow later today - Snowing in Green Bay but damn windy - Warm weather took its toll

Anyways i cant due the Sat night thing - Both working on Sunday before the Superbowl

But would like to ride possibly th/fr into saturday some and come home later that night

Anyone riding on friday - Trails ok ???

Thanx Scott[/b]
So far picked up a couple inches tonite, I wasnt out today (rode 7 days straight so took the day off today LOL)
I would assume they are actually in decent shape, trails got a little beating from the weekend traffic, the warm up
yesterday didnt seem to effect them and traffic was light. I'll be riding out tomorrow to see how things are doing
after the snow and wind and will post it when I get back. We'll definately be riding Friday, (probably Thursday too)
and your welcome to ride part of the saturday ride if ya want then head back for your vehicle..
AL

·
Registered
252 Posts
well it is snowing hard blizzard warnings i am not planning on leaving house tommorow

should be good for the weekend

·
Registered
123 Posts
The fellas don't think they could get up that early after an evening at weasels..... Any idea what your route is gonna be maybe will catch up later in the day. I wanna do some offtail riding on this crossfire as I haven't done any yet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
thats what a wake up call is about
or just run out and jump into the snow
or better yet bring the honeys from weasels they will always get there rooms for free :ladys-man:
i am shure they wont be leaving that early

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Anyone ride the last few days ??? Al hows it look

Want to know the trail report after the warmup and whopping two inches of snow

Thanx Scott

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyone ride the last few days ??? Al hows it look

Want to know the trail report after the warmup and whopping two inches of snow

Thanx Scott[/b]
Scott,
Al hadn't been out the last too days (too cold for him)..LOL
Warm up didnt seem to effect the trails.. guests that went out yesterday said
they were in great shape.. Al is going out later this morning to take a ride I'll let
ya know what he finds.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Scott,
Al hadn't been out the last too days (too cold for him)..LOL
Warm up didnt seem to effect the trails.. guests that went out yesterday said
they were in great shape.. Al is going out later this morning to take a ride I'll let
ya know what he finds.[/b]

Yes to cold for me also

I appreciate all your trail report info and time

Thank you very much

Scott

1 - 20 of 21 Posts