Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent Saturday at the Derby Track watching the Vintage Oval Races with Jeff (Pitt),
JeriBear & the Canadian. The weather was beautiful - mid 20's, light snow, perfect for
us spectators. Make no mistake this old iron still really rips...My favorate to see was the
Alouete. Even tho he wasn't running well it brought back memories, as a kid my dad was
an Alouete daler and that is where my passion started.
It has been snowing lightly all weekend and we have picked up about 4" so far. My only
ride was to the track yesterday. I found the trail to be very icy under the light snow
but very flat. I have not been out in the woods yet to see what they are really like. But I
will this afternoon or tomorrow.

for more pics http://www.hiawathamotorinn.com/snowmobiling.shtml

·
Registered
706 Posts
In that middle picture is my 440 thunder jet. That looks like a picture of one of the heat races for the 800cc World Championship. My buddy is driving it. He almost made it in yesterday, just short by 6', with a little 440. He has another shot today, last chance race, but he is not sure if he will try as the bulkhead cracked yesterday and he wants to save the sled for the two 440 class finals he made. Thanks for the picture..........Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts