Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The smoke is incredible isn't it?

Big balls to go that fast on tippy narrow stance sleds, hats off to the old boys.....

Good times, good times.... :div20:

MOD

·
Registered
460 Posts
the Yamaha of Mike Trapp was a 440 while the skidoo of Evon Duhamel was an 800. the rest of the sleds were 650 and 800's also, except for wayne Trapp who finnished second on another 440 Yamaha.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now that it god damn sled racing at its finest! What Balls! Those sleds may be narrow in ski stance, but would probably give a large number of new sleds fits in the straight aways.

Tell me that would not be a friggin blast to mod up a bunch of old sleds and make a similar track to blast around on. Does anybody do that in the Midwest?

Makes me want to buy my old RV Cross Country back.

Smoke show!

·
Registered
776 Posts
:div20: :div20: Awesome racing. The best in real sled racing!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Commentator: "I hope they all start..." Classic.

I remember the first time I ever saw that track, 9 or 10. There used to be a go-kart track that I used to go to right across the street, or close to it as I remember. When someone told me they raced sleds there, I thought that was the coolest.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Now that it god damn sled racing at its finest! What Balls! Those sleds may be narrow in ski stance, but would probably give a large number of new sleds fits in the straight aways.

Tell me that would not be a friggin blast to mod up a bunch of old sleds and make a similar track to blast around on. Does anybody do that in the Midwest?

Makes me want to buy my old RV Cross Country back.

Smoke show![/b]

vintage ice oval racing is alive and well all over the midwest these days. infact, as we speak the vintage worldchampionship weekend is going on at Eagle River WI.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Gotta love those founding fathers of circle track! My hats off to em'! Nice to see Polaris up front, the only thing missing was some Rupp Magnums!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts