Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An excellent day of riding around the Eagle Lake, Mankato, and Kasota area. We had a freaking blast with the snow in that area which to my suprise was deeper than I had expected. The pictures I took with my phone isn't the greatest but it'll give you an idea of what i'm talking about.
Thumbs Up. :div20:

·
Registered
103 Posts
We went to Mankato yesterday also.....Had a great time (lots of Snow)Have never been to the Makato area Snowmobiling ........We rode from N. Mankato up 13 then overe to St Peter at St peter we took the Ditches on Hwy 99 back to Trail 13 and then back to the Truck.......52 miles total.....

What is the Kasota trail like????Is it just like 13 &2 nothing but fields??????The riding over here in the Bluff country is awesome cause of the Many Hills and woods

·
Registered
887 Posts
skyborg we seen you guys a few times yesterday we came up from rochester. the snow conditions were awesome. them fields were a blast. alot better then we expected. we come up on 14 and as we got close to mankato i was begining to wonder snow didnt get good till about 10 or so miles from kato, me and my bro hade a great time. we unloaded right on 22 kinda by menards right where the tunnel bridge was

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I unloaded in Eagle Lake at the 'legion' and headed north and basically zig-zaged from St. Peter, Kasota, Mankato and Madison Lake. Mostly fields where we were which was really fun although we didn't get over to the west si-eed of 169. Ended up at the 'Eagles Nest' and had a couple of bloody marys (the best that i've tasted in quite some time) with a juicy 1/2 lb bacon cheeseburger (damn good).

·
Registered
769 Posts
An excellent day of riding around the Eagle Lake, Mankato, and Kasota area. We had a freaking blast with the snow in that area which to my suprise was deeper than I had expected. The pictures I took with my phone isn't the greatest but it'll give you an idea of what i'm talking about.
Thumbs Up. :div20:[/b]

We rode from Medford over towards Kato, for a total of 130 miles on Monday. Buddies got another 120 tuesday, but I had to go back to work. :banghead: It was great riding though!! Nice pics taken right by Lake Washington!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
i put 100 mile on the RX1 on tuesday in the same area. the snow was pretty hard by then but dont take that as a complaint. Pretty nice pictures by the way i got stuck near that area on some untouched land. snow was over the bumper and half way up the hood, first time on the one ton and i was by myself. I was amazed how the 136 pushed it right through with a little help. I am also glad to see that you stopped at the local stops, i am originaly from Eagle Lake and the Nest used to be a second home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.