Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will it be a polaris freestyle? what is your thought/ wish ? I want a larger cc iq racer. :dunno: :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
probably the new snocross sled

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Part of it-

Haydays ... Official Start of Winter is Almost Here
The annual kick-off of the winter season for sled heads is nearly upon us. The Sno-Barons Haydays World Championship Grass Drags and Swap Meet, September 10-11, 2005, held on the outskirts of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area; will launch the snowmobile season into full gear and Polaris will be there with displays, racers and special unveilings and announcements.

While we can't reveal all the big news just yet, mark you calendars and plan on attending. If you can't make to the big show in person, direct your browser to the Polaris snowmobile home page at http://snowmobiles.polarisindustries.com/s...es/default.aspx Monday morning immediately following Haydays for all the news, photos and race results.

CLICK HERE FOR WHOLE EMAIL

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
they better release something good otherwise if i was a polaris guy i d be pissed they even sent me the email

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,548 Posts
Is this where we start the rumor about a big triple two-stroke motor in the IQ chassis?

That should get the troops stirred up!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I would crawl on broken glass to get a 1000cc triple triple in a Fusion chassis....

The F1K

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by oldtimer@Aug 23 2005, 10:43 PM
They have one...the FST turbo.  :beerchug:

I think this is a switchback turbo but they make a classic and a touring model too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=845422
[/quote]
I'm well aware of that OT., but they are in the rmk/switchback skin...not the fusion's :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Freeze, actually I was informed that they (Polaris) would not be showing my graphic design because "they have designated the graphic to a much more significant model than previously planned". Read into it however you want and let the rumors fly!

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Originally posted by XtremeXC@Aug 24 2005, 10:21 AM
Freeze, actually I was informed that they (Polaris) would not be showing my graphic design because "they have designated the graphic to a much more significant model than previously planned". Read into it however you want and let the rumors fly!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=845910
[/quote]
So You won't get your sled with that graphix package :dunno:

Maybe they decided to scrap the 755 and 866 because of poor design/performance and will be coming out with much better DI engine for the 07 season :div20:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by XtremeXC@Aug 24 2005, 10:21 AM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=845910
[/quote]

Hey XtremeXC.... have you been to Polaris' Website Lately... they have an update on whats going on with your machine. Its kind of interesting, if you haven't read it yet.... you can see it here..well here actually..
I like the last picture... looks like its gonna be one goodlooking machine... :div20: Congrats man! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Freeze, yes I'll still be getting the sled with the graphics package, just sounds like they are making changes to the model itself that they don't want to release to the public yet.

xPOLARISx... yeah I just saw it yesterday. I see they are mocking it up on a RMK/SB and not a Fuse...Mmm

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts