Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NOTICED THE OTHER DAY WHILE TESTING CLUTCH PARTS,EVERY TIME I'D SHUT IT OFF AFTER A RUN(600ft.) IN A FEW SECONDS MABEY MINUTES A LITTLE BIT OF GAS(1/2 A SHOT GLASS MABEY) WOULD COME BACK THROUGH OVERFLOW LINE.(ONLY 1/4 TANK OF GAS) NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE. ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? JUST PUT FATDADDY SINGLE PIPE AND V-FORCE 3 IN IT, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED, THANKS

·
Registered
691 Posts
I NOTICED THE OTHER DAY WHILE TESTING CLUTCH PARTS,EVERY TIME I'D SHUT IT OFF AFTER A RUN(600ft.) IN A FEW SECONDS MABEY MINUTES A LITTLE BIT OF GAS(1/2 A SHOT GLASS MABEY) WOULD COME BACK THROUGH OVERFLOW LINE.(ONLY 1/4 TANK OF GAS) NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE. ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? JUST PUT FATDADDY SINGLE PIPE AND V-FORCE 3 IN IT, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED, THANKS[/b]

None of the mods would cause this............taking a stab in the dark here, I'm sure somehow the tanks are vented, maybe the vents clogged. Good luck!

bg

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Did you try unscrewing the cap and then putting it back on to see if it's pressurized?
I think you mean it's coming out the vent line. The one that runs up and over the top behind the airbox?
Is your tank super full?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
The EFI's have a return line from the fuel rail to the tank. I don't know if they are closed systems like with automobiles, or if they still have an open atmospheric vent on the fuel tank. You want to make sure all the hoses are connected to where they should be and all are clear of any blockage. Something is not connected right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts