Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is any sled dyno's in Maine? ....i would love to go get my sled dialed in....

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Im pretty sure theres one right near Oxford Plains speed way, Im not 100% sure on that tho
I know there are a couple in Maine

A guy that lives down the street from me hooked up a couple weeks ago and broke it because he had to much horse power, now thats crazy :augen41: :eek:oh4: :Wow1:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx guys...i wish there were some closer up north....but i m gonna give scott a ring and see what he can do for me...I basically just want to get the sled clutched and get the sled leaned out ...maybe throw in some reeds...

·
Registered
743 Posts
i met Phil Stanley at a local race in westbrook, hes a nice guy. My friends family is good friends with Phil.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Steven Oxley (believe spelling is correct) In Hermon has one set up. I wouldnt have a clue what his number is but I know he has one and does dyno runs for people.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
A guy who owns a snowmobile performance shop in Clinton (which is a bit north of Waterville) has one, too, I believe. If you're interested, I can get more information.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Originally posted by jtman04401@Sep 2 2005, 09:29 AM
Steven Oxley (believe spelling is correct) In Hermon has one set up. I wouldnt have a clue what his number is but I know he has one and does dyno runs for people.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=858286
[/quote]
sorry steve doesnt do it anymore, hes a good friend of mine so i know this for fact, if you want his number pm and you can try to get him too. :beer:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by machz1@Sep 2 2005, 09:14 PM
sorry steve doesnt do it anymore, hes a good friend of mine so i know this for fact, if you want his number pm and you can try to get him too. :beer:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859077
[/quote]

10 4

I wasnt sure. I just know he used too run sleds for a friend of mine a few years back.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
efi sleds are different to run on a dyno you need experienced people who know the correct method. call scott labelxmotorsports, have not dealt with f1 dyno but am going to check out what kind of dyno they have.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Um i've been to one in Lewiston, its called Dyno Power. I can't remember the guys name that does it. He was really nice and has really great quality (clean freak). It cost my neighbor 500 bucks to get his 04 F6 clutched up. Not sure how much it is compared to other places. If you want more info just let me know.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by machz1@Sep 2 2005, 09:14 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859077
[/quote]

I was talking to Steves nephew last night. He purchased some ZRT parts off from me and we ended up chatting for about 4 hrs. He said that Steve DOES still have the dyno and DOES still do dyno runs, however he is so backed up with people right now that he is not sure if he wilkl take in others or not.

·
Registered
136 Posts
F1dyno does only cars and trucks.. Its a all wheel drive dyno .. I havent seen any sleds or bikes on the dyno and I work right beside them.. I believe the owner used to out of his house on his other dyno...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Originally posted by Caddisfly@Sep 2 2005, 09:09 PM
A guy who owns a snowmobile performance shop in Clinton (which is a bit north of Waterville) has one, too, I believe.  If you're interested, I can get more information.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859072
[/quote]

This wouldn't be Paul Vigue would it? I am from Clinton and in years past have bought parts from him for my sleds and bikes, but never used his dyno. I really wish I could think of the name of his business...

Also we have one here at UMaine in the Mechanical Engineering Dept. the faculty claims it was the first dyno in the state, don't know how true it is. Sometimes if you make a donation to the Clean Snowmobile Competition Fund they let you hook up to the dyno. If you are interested PM me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Dynopower of Maine "Ron Gamache" (207)782-0095 Lewiston specializes in performance tuning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts