Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCUSE ME FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE TO GET GUYS TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING RELATED TO SNOWMOBILING WHEN WE ARE IN A WINTER WITH NO SNOW !! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SNOWMOBILE SIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD . SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BECAUSE WE ARE CHARGING MONEY TO RUN ON A DYNO. MAYBE WE SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Its called advertising...people pay money on this site to advertise. What makes your so special that you think you can do it for free? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BECAUSE WE ARE CHARGING MONEY TO RUN ON A DYNO. MAYBE WE SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE!![/b]
if you were doing it for free I'm pretty sure they wouldnt have canned the post....... to be honest I'm surprised amsnow didnt delete your post there because they also charge for advertising. i know your intentions are good with this event but unfortunatley thats the rules most sites have that charge for advertising on them.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE !! WE ARE NOT ADVERTISING ANYTHING . NOBOBY IS GETTING RICH HERE . FIGURE WE ARE SUPPLYING EVERYTHING INCLUDING FOOD AND DRINKS . NOT TO MENTION A GOOD TIME . DONT BOTHER WE DONT WANT GUYS LIKE YOU HERE ANYWAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
No one was ragging on you. They were just stating the nature of the things as far as what's perceived as advertising on this website. So your response is to bitch at them? With an attitude like that, good luck getting anyone to show up.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looking at it from our view, the money is to pay the guy that owns the dyno. We are doing this for something to do, being the winter is just absolute junk. If you can't run them, might as well do something. In hardcore's defense, they wouldn't know that either way. Just trying to get some guys guys together, have some fun. We all went to one last week and it was a good time, decided to do one ourselves. Making a profit never came to anyones mind.

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
Looking at it from our view, the money is to pay the guy that owns the dyno. We are doing this for something to do, being the winter is just absolute junk. If you can't run them, might as well do something. In hardcore's defense, they wouldn't know that either way. Just trying to get some guys guys together, have some fun. We all went to one last week and it was a good time, decided to do one ourselves. Making a profit never came to anyones mind.[/b]
Its a great idea IMO. Without snow we are all edgy and i reacted to his aggression with sarcasm. Sorry.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem ,like Kurt said we are not in the dyno business . We are just looking to get some guys together and do SOMETHING . I am sick of working on Kurts garage every weekend . IMO this is not an advertisment of ant kind !............Im sorry .....Dennis

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
I heard that the slots were filling up fast. How many do you have left and is their set times associated with the slots available?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Only a couple afternoon slots available. Morning filled up instanlty and late afternoon did also. Being its going to be 60, people took the good spots to catch cool air.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts