653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh yea after this and the one friday we will be right back where we need to be

yeaaaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :ylsuper:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Fri doesn't look too promising for accumulations and neither does this storm up North. I hope some are wrong though.

oh yea after this and the one friday we will be right back where we need to be

yeaaaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :ylsuper:[/b]

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
no snow on the pittsburg web cameras and not much accumulation on the ossipee ones. Hope it starts adding up soon because Ossipee needs 6-12 to be able to fill and smooth problem areas and Pittsburg I'm sure could use the same.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
no snow on the pittsburg web cameras and not much accumulation on the ossipee ones. Hope it starts adding up soon because Ossipee needs 6-12 to be able to fill and smooth problem areas and Pittsburg I'm sure could use the same.[/b]
Look again Jeff! :hyper: Its just starting to snow pretty good up here right now! :bowdown:

pathfinder58 :coffee-n-news:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Great ,I hope you get more than just a few inches. Please post a toal after it's over, thanks

Look again Jeff! :hyper: Its just starting to snow pretty good up here right now! :bowdown:

pathfinder58 :coffee-n-news:[/b]

·
Registered
5,483 Posts

pathfinder58 :coffee-n-news:[/b]

I was watching the radar as well and figured it would have to start soon but doesn't look like it will hang around long but we've all seen the Pittsburg squalls that dump 8-10 when next to nothings expected. The boys and I will be up the weekend after this, trying to stay away from the crowds on MLK day.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
i rode Freedom/Tamworth saturday and base was still good would expect the same in Conway. Was going to take the sled up C19 to Albany to pick up some oil but it was real frozen Sunday morning and slides were already pretty shot so I drove

6-12 it should be mostly abck to the way it was. OVSC is heading out now and I'm sure MMR and SOS will be out tonight/tomorrow

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you ride conway this weekend? If so how were the trails?[/b]
i sat last weekend out. i heard the trails held up good. some rail showing on the tracks but that should be taken care of after today. ill be back up on friday if you want to ride.

·
Registered
385 Posts
i sat last weekend out. i heard the trails held up good. some rail showing on the tracks but that should be taken care of after today. ill be back up on friday if you want to ride.[/b]
Heading up there Friday night. Not sure where I am gonna ride, prolly leave from the lost across from Town and Country saturday or maybe even head up to Twin.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cronadz, I talked to the guy at Profile about my sleds today, he said they were done. When I talked to him, he said it was a white-out there. Bands of 13-15" over Freyburg predicted. They have already gotten 8.5" in Freyburg. I think we are heading up there Friday night, but we won't be able to pick up the sleds until Satruday morning so we won't be riding until Sat. The one coming Friday is supposed to be bigger then this one.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cronadz, I talked to the guy at Profile about my sleds today, he said they were done. When I talked to him, he said it was a white-out there. Bands of 13-15" over Freyburg predicted. They have already gotten 8.5" in Freyburg. I think we are heading up there Friday night, but we won't be able to pick up the sleds until Satruday morning so we won't be riding until Sat. The one coming Friday is supposed to be bigger then this one.[/b]
yea i heard fridays storm will be bigger too. depending on the time i get up there, i might be able to unload my sleds then go pick back to profile and get ur sleds for you and have em waitin at the camp when you get up. we'll see what time i get outa work friday. gimme a call this week.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you Cronadz....I'll probably be going up to camp Wednesday and staying right through next Monday. I'll be doing my grooming shifts but I'll be spending a lot of time pounding the trails on the sled from Ossipee up through North Conway as much as possible!

With today's snow serving as a good touch up and a heavier storm predicted Thursday/Friday this weekend should be fantastic!

By the way, I submitted my monthly snomo column for the Valley Fun today...the trip of the month was Black Cap! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll keep an eye out for you Cronadz....I'll probably be going up to camp Wednesday and staying right through next Monday. I'll be doing my grooming shifts but I'll be spending a lot of time pounding the trails on the sled from Ossipee up through North Conway as much as possible!

With today's snow serving as a good touch up and a heavier storm predicted Thursday/Friday this weekend should be fantastic!

By the way, I submitted my monthly snomo column for the Valley Fun today...the trip of the month was Black Cap! :thumbsup:[/b]

saawweeeettt.... you know where to find me!! where can i read your article, is it online anywhere? maybe you can post them, im sure plenty of people on here would be interested in reading them. if you have a few extra minutes in the groomer, think you can drag a spot in my field where we race? we usually run the very last field near the river and campgrounds, it has the longest straight shot. send me a pm if you think you can and we can meet up there or something.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

By the way, I submitted my monthly snomo column for the Valley Fun today...the trip of the month was Black Cap! :thumbsup:[/b]

saawweeeettt.... you know where to find me!! where can i read your article, is it online anywhere? maybe you can post them, im sure plenty of people on here would be interested in reading them. if you have a few extra minutes in the groomer, think you can drag a spot in my field where we race? we usually run the very last field near the river and campgrounds, it has the longest straight shot. send me a pm if you think you can and we can meet up there or something.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Skip is funny about posting his articles he wants a black goose or something! lmao! I am just not sure if he wants his goose cooked or not, and can I shoot them this time of year?[/b]
Hell Rad, what are you smokin' tonight?

And when are you going to come ride in the Tucker with me???? I need someone new to run some more story lines by! :blahblah1:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Hell Rad, what are you smokin' tonight?

And when are you going to come ride in the Tucker with me???? I need someone new to run some more story lines by! :blahblah1:[/b]
I would Love it! 2 hours away and I work weird hours this time of year, I get shovel duty have to be in at 4 am at times! Not sure I want to have to run ,the winch line for you lmao!
Skip you know what I meant about the goose, you told me you would send me copies, if I sent you a bottle of goose, I know what you meant, but I just can't figure out how to stuff it in that bottle!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
headin up conway tomorrow, lookin to do a good ride sat mornin. whos gonna be around?

·
Registered
10 Posts
headin up conway tomorrow, lookin to do a good ride sat mornin. whos gonna be around?[/b]
I just got my camp shoveled out & nice & toasty. The sled's fired up outside and I'm heading out now to get dinner and try to put on a quick 50 miles or so.

I've got internet up here so I'll let you know where abuts I'll be Saturday....wifey's running the snack shack at Canoe King so I should have all morning into afternoon free! :buttrock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts