Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green Sabre F7 Snopro, Swapped out sno pro track for standard track, added 153 studs, snopro inlet tube, V-force reeds, Dakota clutch kit, 23-40 gears, 9 inch shaper bars, added green bumper and belly pan, added black snowflap with strap, and yes it runs like a raped ape !

·
Registered
780 Posts
LuvMyF7, I did almost the exact same thing, Black Sno-Pro with 1" track, 153 1.175" Megabites, 9" Shapers, Various Clutching, V-Force III, Speedwerx Intake plus BM 3 Wheel Kit, 5/8" Stabilizer Bar, and windage plates for the secondary and Red Belly pan, grips, boot grips, flap and screens

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skydog,
I just changed the gears 2 days ago and have not had a chance to ride it yet. Before the gear change I was turning 8060- 8260, but I think I was spinning the track which might be causing the over rev. I'm hoping the gear change will fix the over rev, If not I will have to start tweaking on the clutch kit. I will ride it today and let you know.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Mine with same mods stock gears Rs were 7750 with the 23-40 gears it is now 7500-7600. Just took 1 gram off tip going to run today!Even at 7500 no one could touch me! :p
Skydog

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skydog,
I did some 90 mph runs, this was all I had room for. I had one run at 7980 but I think I spun the track that time. After that, 7850 was the highest I turned. I think I'm going to leave mine alone now. I like the 23-40 gears much better than the stock ones. WOW ! did I say
"Crotch Rocket" !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Luvmyf7 what was the dis, got DP clutch kit and reeds with stock gearing, like to know the speed in 660', i didn't get to try it out yet.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which helix did you get with your kit ? Whats your body weight ? I'm not sure on the distance, I would just pin it from a dead stop and run up to ninety, then I had to get on the brakes pretty hard because I run out of room. I don't think I lost anything in the 660 because I was spinning the track too much with the stock gears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts