Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very sad news to wake up to! We were going there to get a few groceries and adult beverages this morning. We always bought food and hardware there. Going to be missed by a lot of people. Hope they can rebuild soon and not get screwed by the insurance company.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
near sand lake/ wellston / irons .mi great spot ! they always buy stuff from my buddy's farm . you never find spots like it was anymore .

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
They had a booth at the Burley Park flea market yesterday. Said they will still make jerky at the GR location (son) I bought A bunch for my upcoming Haydays trip. Have to take Dublin jerky and KBC Widowmaker.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Just saw this on 7 and 4....not good.
BTW back when I was drinking Widowmaker was in my top 3....damn good beer.:bc:

Hauled a keg into the Haydays last year. It got so shook up on the trip over. It was 5-6 Sat before it started to flow good. Great out of a keg too. I spent as much on ice,
as the keg cost

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes, The Dublin Store fire, was a Arson, there is a video showing the person doing it, the video was not good enough to ID the person. There are several people of interest, but no one has been arrested and charged.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, The Dublin Store fire, was a Arson, there is a video showing the person doing it, the video was not good enough to ID the person. There are several people of interest, but no one has been arrested and charged.

Hows the cleanup going? didn't make it up there last weekend but there fishing to be done this weekend so maybe we do a drive by and check it out.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The Crime seen Dogs found 3 places where Accelerant was placed, they have samples that the crime lab is working on. What ever it was, it was very powerful stuff.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Crime seen Dogs found 3 places where Accelerant was placed, they have samples that the crime lab is working on. What ever it was, it was very powerful stuff.
Any update on the investigation? I heard someone was arrested but it was like the lyrics from REO Speedwagon "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another"

I see its been cleaned up for a month now but nothing moving forward.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts