Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am purchasing a new Fusion 600 HO. During the time I was about to purchase I found a new Dragon for sale and the person is willing to sell it to me for $200 dollars more then the Standard Fusion 600HO I was looking at.
I just want to know what the difference is between the Dragon and the Standard 600 HO?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Go for the dragon! Better graphics package, better shocks. I think that's about as far as it goes...but for $200 more that's a deal.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I am purchasing a new Fusion 600 HO. During the time I was about to purchase I found a new Dragon for sale and the person is willing to sell it to me for $200 dollars more then the Standard Fusion 600HO I was looking at.
I just want to know what the difference is between the Dragon and the Standard 600 HO?[/b]
Originally posted by sr_erick@Oct 6 2005, 11:52 AM
Go for the dragon! Better graphics package, better shocks. I think that's about as far as it goes...but for $200 more that's a deal.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=912395
[/quote]

Do what erick says! :banana: :beerchug: :div20:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The shocks, hand gaurds, graphics and the other different stuff alone will cost you way over 200 dollars even if you sold the old ones. The dragon is limited edition and you will definitly not see as many of them on the trail as you standard 600 HO fusion. The dragon also is a real head turn the dragon hands down is the better sled and worth more than $200 more.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
You musta been quoted a high price on the 600HO :dunno:

how much for the HO?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Be careful....It might be the add it to the beginning price scheme....Don't look at the comparison from the cost of the reg. vs. the Dragon....You should not be paying over $8,500 "OUT THE DOOR". My guess is he will go $200 over an already inflated price for the regular 600.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Doesn't the Dragon also have a better track?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
the dragon has the ripsaw track

·
Registered
113 Posts
shesuredoshine Posted Today, 03:14 PM
Doesn't the Dragon also have a better track?[/QUOTE]

The dragon has a 1.25 rip saw track, handle bar hooks, awsome graphics, walker evans remote res. shocks, and a racer windshield. What kind of warrenty package are we talking?

·
Registered
274 Posts
the dealer in my area- snow checked a high # of Dragons (more than expected)
I think we'll see more Dragons than we originally thought

difference: shocks, paint scheme, handgaurds, and a lot of black paint- too blah for me, but that thing will look sick w/ alittle chrome accents thrown in

i went nuts for the racer graphics so i ordered that one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts