Hardcore Sledder banner

Dragon on EBAY!!!!!!!

3K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  golfer 
#1 ·
Just see it a few minutes ago, a dealer in NH has two of them listed. :Wow1: :Wow1:

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by HONDAFIXER@Oct 2 2005, 07:36 PM
Happen to know the story on this one. My cousin had snowchecked this sled in the spring and can not buy it now. If you look at the E-bay listing the sled is listed as used because the snowchecked sled must be sold to the person that bought it. The dealer is selling it for him. No tricks-no scams-no bull. Just trying to sell it for the guy that bought it. I am pretty sure the sled somehow got double listed as they have only one there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904350
[/quote]
I figured that was what happened. I just checked ebay there is still two on there.Looked at the vehicle id listed and they are differnt plus the starting is different.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
I just checked my ebay watch list the seller ended both auctions early.One because of a error in the listing and the other because the item is no longer for sale.I then checked the bid history of each auction same bidder on both. But the joke of the month has to be his max bid which was $15000.00 on both auctions. What a crock of SH.. :flush: :flush:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.