Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. Going to pick-up my Dragon the end of this week with a 136 extension. The dealer recommends leaving the gearing "as is" (23/39). Anyone running a '07 Dragon 136? Any info would be appricated.....Happy Holidays.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,048 Posts
Need some help. Going to pick-up my Dragon the end of this week with a 136 extension. The dealer recommends leaving the gearing "as is" (23/39). Anyone running a '07 Dragon 136? Any info would be appricated.....Happy Holidays.[/b]
What's your elevation, what size lug on the track, what kind of riding, how much weight on the sled, (you, tools, spare gas, gear).

Are you changing to standard size rear idler wheels?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most of the time I run around 300 foot elevation. Occasionally, I run in areas around 3,000 feet but thats rare. I am running a 1.75 inch track. Mostly my riding consists of trails, swamps, rivers. While I run trails, I like to get off the trail whenever possible and play in the deep stuff, but no mountian riding. Sled wieght would be about 210 lbs including rider. Since its a polaris kit, I have been told (this website) that I will need to run the standard idler wheels. The dealer has not confirmed this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Falcon- sorry i have been on here. I only have 60 miles on the dragon so far. Top speed of 85, needs some gearing but it was just a quick burp up to that speed but there wasn't much more. My elevation is around 800 feet and the track is 1.5. Hopefully the pics works that I uploaded. A first for me. There a little blurry, I'll be out on it tommorrow aso hopefully the sun will be out for some better pics.

[attachment=276484:IMG_0002__Small_.jpg][attachment=276485:IMG_0004__Large_.jpg]
attachment=276486:IMG_0005__Large_.jpg]

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I run 24/39 in my ProX 660 and it's plenty. Real nice midrange. That's with a Hyperlite secondary though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RMKConfusion. Thanks for the Pic and info., it looks great. My dealer has convinced me to leave it at stock gearing for now. They set up a Dragon 700 2" paddles with a 136 track and says it had plenty of power. I'll let you know how it goes. Should finally pic it up tomorrow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.