Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here take the sway bar off?? if so, how does she compare to with the sway bar on?

I'm told she will respond better jumping and tossing her around.

thanks!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has done this?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I read Polaris was going to release the 600RR without a swaybar but the handling wasnt good at all if that tells you anything. Otherwise take it off and report back.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read Polaris was going to release the 600RR without a swaybar but the handling wasnt good at all if that tells you anything. Otherwise take it off and report back.[/b]
good point and idea... but I only got 7 days left to ride...i get home on the 23rd..and fly back to work on the 31st.. dont really want to go messin with the sled in those few days.

If it was worth it, I'd get it took off now by my father.. but oh well..

·
Registered
3 Posts
good point and idea... but I only got 7 days left to ride...i get home on the 23rd..and fly back to work on the 31st.. dont really want to go messin with the sled in those few days.

If it was worth it, I'd get it took off now by my father.. but oh well..[/b]
I was thinking of doing the same thing,,, have read in other forums that some guy's love em without the sway bar's some donot,,, for powderplaying in tight trees and boondocking they say the this is the answer, helps to make it easier to toss around, but you loose on the trails in because of no sway bar sled wants to roll out of corner's,, I disconnected my and tested it in my field,, so is way easier to toss around,,, going to the mountains next weekend,, gonna try it and can post back....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts