Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if they make cool dragon covers. All I see so far are IQ covers. I need to buy a cover and want a cool alternative to the generic IQ one.

any input on good covers is appreciated.

Thanks,
JP

·
Premium Member
'22 XCR, '17 SB Assault
132 Posts
Same here. I don't really like the way the IQ cover fits, the strap over the wondshield is a little goofy??[/b]
The standard IQ cover looks better than what I anticipated. I was a little concerned how well it was going to fit over the bars with hand guards installed. Fortunately, the cover has additional room around the handlebar area and the strap is used to tighten up the excess. Much better than my F7 cover, it did not work well at all with the hand guards installed on the 7.......rdlit

·
Registered
553 Posts
Not having much luck with polaris covers in the past, I went with a XL waterproof one from Sled Solutions for my new switchback. I liked it so much I got a second one for my older 2 up polaris. They stretch so it doesn't matter about different windshields, grips, hooks, risers, mirrors, backrests, or hitches. I have only 500 miles with the sled in the back of the pickup on the new switchback cover and it still looks like new. Not a big test, but so far so good. Comes in colors also. :beerchug:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got my custom aftermarket one. It's the same company that makes the Polaris ones. Strap and everything. Love it.

Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.