Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering what people are putting in their clutches? I have a clutch kit that works very well!!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Im just wondering what people are putting in their clutches? I have a clutch kit that works very well!![/b]
10-68, 140/335 up front with stock 66/44 and red/blu secondary (140/200). Will know how well this setup works tommorow.

Can you PM me your setup? Am curious to see the differences

Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-68, 140/335 up front with stock 66/44 and red/blu secondary (140/200). Will know how well this setup works tommorow.

Can you PM me your setup? Am curious to see the differences

Thanks[/b]
stock helix and spring. 70g weights. not sure what primary spring. ill let you know. what do you engage at? How about max rpm? My runs 8000-8100 and engages at 4200.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'd be pretty pissed off if I spent $280-$350 on a clutch kit from one of these manufacturers and didn't get a different helix to run with it. Which brand did you go with? How much of a difference? I've got a brand new set up in my sled as of last night and have to go out and test it tonight. I'll let you know the details on Monday.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be pretty pissed off if I spent $280-$350 on a clutch kit from one of these manufacturers and didn't get a different helix to run with it. Which brand did you go with? How much of a difference? I've got a brand new set up in my sled as of last night and have to go out and test it tonight. I'll let you know the details on Monday.[/b]
Didnt spend 280-350! Only bought weights and primary spring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts