Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
raced 2 2006 adren 800, new 800xp, and 600 dragon with nitrous with my o6 fuz 900 and got slapped.(3 lengths-660) mods included 719 on 66 track, 76 gram weights, black/white primary spring, red/black 2ndary spring, slp tourque stops and push arms, slp airbox, 1.5 ripsaw, and 25/38 gearing. revs were bang on 7600 but just didnt seem like the sled was pulling. the 1 800 adren had pipe,clutching,gearing, reeds and 1.75 track other was stock other than rumble pack silencer the xp was just out of the box. not sure the reason i was losin so bad that night im usually right with the modded 800 adrenaline. the stock 800 was right with the xp. Strange

·
Registered
128 Posts
How did that 600 dragon with nitrous do, I heard that thing is crazy and was the sled to beat at the winnipegosis drags. That guy must really know how to make that thing fly I heard that it even run down some yamaha turbo's and he even had 2 people on the dragon!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup he knows his stuff good freind of mine he beat the xp once only though and me about 2 lengths said it wasnt really running that good that night neither was mine must have been ski-doos night i guess not sure about having 2 people on it though. i think he sleeps with that sled though lol

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
when were the drags in winnipegosis live 1/2hr from there and didn't even know

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im happy to report pockets i did u one better i broke down after those races and bought slps pipe and got the re-flash. took it out and was only hitting 7400 with the pipe..wtf. so i got fed up pulled the clutch checked the bushings, pins and rollers ,and balanced the weights(they were way out) to a true 76g and then i noticed the weights were binding in the spider..oops thaught there was a recall for that..anyway cleaned it up went back out and it was slightly better pulling around 7500 consistent..3 springs later i was around 7600-7800 getting better the pipe didnt feel all that great though. so went a step further and geared down 2 more teeth. much much better.. took it straight to my buddys house with the modded 800 feeling pretty sorry for him called him out behind my house (my track) and beat him first race AWSOME .. then he beat me 5 times straight..pretty much whoever got the hole would win in approx 600'. man was i peed off. so the next day went to another buddys house (his track is approx 800-1000'. there was a 08 fst turbo 144 picks, 07 700 dragon 144 picks' and piped, the modded 800 ski-doo 1.75" track and myself 1.5" ripsaw. COULD NOT hook up at all, so we tried from a 15 mph roll and bingo whole new sled everyone would jump me approx 2-4 lengths and then mine would come on real strong needless to say i was lucky that day and never lost from a rolling start in 6-7 races. dont know if i takes the re-flash time to kick in but starting to love the fusion again, 2 things i cant understand 1) from what ive read on here i should be able to pull 76 no problem..i cant (2) i still cannot pull the 70 track on the 719 . im close but running out of knowledge ..... sorry for the long read just pumped its finally starting to come together didnt think i was ever gonna get it dialed in for a while there

·
Registered
128 Posts
Glad it is getting better...However if you start getting too quick, there will be a 900 from St. Martin coming a hunting, and that sled has an attitude....lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
that sled has a real bad attitute and i dont think i got enough money to compete with that one lol[/b]
Do you have VForce 3 reeds and the SLP head? I had the SLP head and SLP airbox installed at the same time which really woke my sled up, but I think the SLP head gives some nice gains by itself? I have all of the 2005 900 SLP stuff except for the porting and it's running really well now IMO. With your 2006 the SLP stuff makes around 173 HP without the porting. You could try switching to 11 series weights? How many and what type/size studs do you have?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Put the 11 series 74s in.I have got all the slp goodies on my 05900 except porting and so far there is nothing that even comes close out of the hole to me.I race all sorts of machines including all the new stuff and I think that an 06 with the slp stuff in it should kick the shi.. out of me. I do think you should put the entire kit in it. One more thing I ran the 11 series 76s stock but had to take it down to the 74s to make it rev with the mods and once i did that it all came together and I have been kicking ass ever since. The tracks usa 136 kit is a dandy addition to these fusions.

GOOD LUCK tuning , once you get it your buddies will know you've got it and there is no better feeling then being the one to beat!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ctw

what gearing are u runnin and thanks for the input

qxcr did u try the 10 series or just the 11 and what was the difference

·
Registered
39 Posts
The 11 series has a more agressive arc to them, they deffinatly holeshot harder,more importantly they won't get caught up in the clutch! I would recomend them forsure.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The 11 series has a more agressive arc to them, they deffinatly holeshot harder,more importantly they won't get caught up in the clutch! I would recomend them forsure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts