Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about going to the drags in Martin Michigan and my cousin said that i should go in the race with him the the stock/pro stock 500 class. what all do u have to do to set up your snowmobile to grass drag? and my sled is a sno-pro if that makes a difference. thanks

aaaron

·
Registered
226 Posts
i would save your money the payback sucks and there is almost no one that runs the 500 class anymore. there is a big difference between stock and prostock to, if i were you i would just go and hang out maybe help out your cousin in the pits and i believe you would have more fun and save alot of $$$ :div20:

·
Registered
819 Posts
If you want to I would say do it. I raced this pass weekend with my stock F7 in the stock un-studded 700 and 800 class. I won both classes. I took my coupler blocks out and adjusted my rear suspension down. I also adjusted my front suspension down too. Then pull them down and cabled them so they couldn't go up. I cleaned the power-valves and was good to go. Here are pics of how my sled looks lowered. Also I paid $20 per class to enter so that added up to $40. I won two trophies and $84. Not too shabby :div20: !

[attachment=94096:attachment]

[attachment=94097:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
I would go I raced at martin and Greenville and had a blast at both places and met alot of nice people. If at all possible run a trailstock or trail improved class this is more for the begginers. The Trailstock classes are what I run in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts