Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rev 8 vs the f7 how many rev 800's have you raced and did you win or lose by the sounds of the other forums saying we are faster we all should have beat some of them. i am going to race one soon a guy i know went riding last weekend and rode a rev for a little while and he went and bought one yesterday i told him he is gonna be sorry that he did that because he could have a 700 that will beat the 800 o well lets here your races how long were they on the real long races where you were both pegged did you beat them top end

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
i have bat 3 rev 800,s with my f7 snopro i though i would only get holeshot and midrange with my 1.375 inch track but i beat them on top end too even with packed snow, i was very surprised.

S

·
0 Posts
I raced 440 proX's two weeks ago in a BCSF snocross sanctioned Race. hole shot was even. They had nicer suspention setup got me on the jumps, corners I think I was getting them they said theirs were tippy mine was not. I lost by a few sled lengths 6 laps, big air tight track. the shocks are out for revalving and springs as we speak. I got a third.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I got beat 1 time on the holeshot out of 4 races with the same REV 800X. Every other time I smoked him by 2 sleds. I still haven't had a place long enough to go over 80 so I don't know about top end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts