Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not shour if this is the right place for this but i wanted to ask you fellow sledders.Dont u just hate it when assholes sell you somthing like a sled and you pay good money for it only to later find out it was shit hauled?I just bought a nother sled off a guy who lived a fair distance away so i called him up when i was intristed in buying it and asked him a fiew questions.I asked him if there was anything wrong with it that i should know befor i buy it so i can fix it or maby change my mind all together.Now im a honest person and im shour a lot of you are two but i just cant sell somebody anything without telling them if somthing needs to be done am i right?So i bought the sled spent all my money only to get around the yard and have the feul pump go,ok maby just bad luck happens to everybody. So i put my new pump in and tonight i decided to check the chaincase because i found it was leaking ever since i bought it(figured a gasket or somthing) when i hauled it apart i quickly discovered he was after busting a chain and beating a hole in the side of it on the back,but thats not all folks, i noticed that he had the spacers n everything in wrong on the reverse gear which tore off the teeth and scored the chain really badly :banghead: so i hauled the chain case out looked down and noticed there was tape on the chasis coming back from the bulk head hauled that off and seen about 5 big cracks going down threw it every wher so in a fit of rage i got under my sled and hauled off the skid plate and seen the massive hole in the bottom along with about a nother half a dozen cracks up threw the bottom n under the motor mounts.But he hid it so well i could not see any of this when i was buying it :banghead: so now im basickly heart brocken i spent all my money and now theres another fiew hundred dollars worth of parts along with the motor got to be hauled out to.but its a good thing the guy i bought it from dont live near here cuz i fells like levlin em right now.And at the rate im going i wont even get to ride my sled this winter because i cant just go out and buy parts i got to make more dam money.So i ask you again dont u just hate some jackasses on this planet who sell u shit?

·
Registered
304 Posts
i feel your pain. I got screwed over on my sled as well. But i was an idiot - i didn't know what to look for... so - after spending a bit of $$ which i had and time with my bud who's a mechanic i wrenched on it and got it back in good shape. Nothing in the kind of way you got screwed over - but i feel for you. Load the shit up - drive it over there dump it on his property and beat the snot out of him and get your money back!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.