Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad seller. very shady with what he sells and doesn't stand behind what he sells either. sold me a "strong running" zr 900 motor with 1400 miles he said. checked compression on it and 119 in each cylinder when it should be 145-150. plus the motor was missing parts when he said needs nothing. also packaged very poor. just threw the motor in a cardboard box with NO packing. spark plugs got busted off, APV cables bent to heck, sensors broke. very disappointed

BUYERS BEWARE, you might not get what your asking for from him.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tried working things out with the guy. i told him about all of this and he starts telling me everything is MY FAULT. my fault for buying from him is more like it. i pull the cylinders and pistons and had 3 different people look at them and all said they needed to be replaced, and it wasnt my fault, its how i got the motor. i asked for him to kindly help pay for even just half of a top end rebuild, and he keeps making up excuses why he shouldn't. the problem is that he said 1400 miles, and 700 miles ago, new pistons and rings were put in. he said i bought it AS IT and thats true, but when i bought it, he said "strong running" and needs no work. well it needs a bit of work and money. avoid him if at all possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts