Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys finding the donor sleds for your conversions? Is there a insurance place where I can get a wrecked sled from? I am looking for one cheap, so I figured wrecked is better. I looked all over my local classifieds and ebay, but know one has wrecked one yet. Does anyone know of a place that sells whole wrecked sleds?? Any help would be great. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Just keep your ears and eyes open. My buddy bought one and was going to fix it up, but I told him I'll buy whatever I need to make it run in mine and the rest he'll part out and sell.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
there is a site that sells nothing but wrecked sleds!! I can't remember what its called I'll try to find it and post the link!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey i see you are from glens falls, i from cambridge (shushan actually).... try http://www.hud-son.com/snowmobile.html also if you go to the want ad digest site there is a # for another salvage place in the " snowmobile other" section.... site is under construction though! i believe its out of stuyvesant, ny. maybe they could point you in the right direction for other local places. good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts