Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist going 1 last time, got up and was hittin it at 4 a.m. Beautiful plum full ditches, beautiful sunrise on the North Dakota prairie. What an awesome way to end the year riding!! 787.1 miles, not 1 problem. :D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
supposed to be almost 50 here today, and higher for about the next 3 days. We didn't get that much snow here this year.

·
Registered
173 Posts
oh but you could always move here too
yeah it's just pretty much the ice that's still frozen then, with a lot of big cracks in it breaking it up, so we could go hunting in the boat, yes, but it sure get's damn cold up here

·
Registered
173 Posts
where's ND North Dakota? I think I got it, yeah well it's a dry cold, no humidy up here, but damn it does freeze you, sometimes in severe weather frost bite in less then ten seconds

·
Registered
773 Posts
Took my last ride today in northern WI, it was 48 degree's out when I loaded up for the day.This weekend is gonna be in 60's for the WSA race in Lake Geneva.I will be watching the Pro's race Sno-X in a T-shirt.Crazy.

Thinking about moving to Frisco,CO with a friend.I cant stand these crap winters anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts