Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
throw her on the back and call it good!! give her sum time in the cabin, but make sure its the best time shes had to make up for it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Man, I guess I got it made then, cuz mine begs me to go with me.... she has my old sled, a 99 zl500 carb....great sled, and its perfect for her.....

We have a blast, and its nice after the long day of riding is done to get a warm back rub....

:) :wub: :D

S

·
0 Posts
In one ear and out the other. She's just mad that :lol: :lol: :lol: her books don't cost this much!

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
The only problem with my wife is when she decides she wants to ride the Firecat, and leave me with her ZL!!!
That's what I call a great wife! :wub:

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I knew I had a keeper when she took the 800 and left me to ride the 440 ZL.
Sorry to those of you that have wives / girlfriends that don't like to ride. Mine LOVES it. F5 for her next year.
Cat S.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
My girlfriend loves to ride. I bought her a brand new ZL 550 and she absolutely loves it. I switch with her every once in a while and let her ride my F-7. Next year she gets a F-6 unless they come out with a F-8 or something then she will get my F-7.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Dont have a girlfriend. But all my none winter loving friends think its retarded to spend so much on a 3 month season at the most.

I just say is a SLEDDING THING, You wouldn`t understand.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My girlfriend likes to go so much I had no choice but to put a ring on her finger last month!!! Can't let a woman like that get away!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am on the other side. My lovely wife hates cold and snow, she tried riding with me in the Tug Hill area and never really liked it. She now wants nothing to do with snowmobiles. Thats not all bad - get to go out with the boys and whoop it up. Gotta admit those rides are a bit faster huh...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Man you guys a lucky! I have to earn my time on the sled by doing projects around the house, like a new dormer, metal roof, two new bathrooms (hers has a jacuzzi), new bedroom for the 12 year old, new kitchen with cherry cabinets and slate countertops. So far I've done 1000 miles and have an 800 mile 3 day weekend earned. I wonder what I'll have to do to earn another 3000 miles?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by Sno-Flyer@Jan 22 2003, 10:32 PM
I am on the other side. My lovely wife hates cold and snow, she tried riding with me in the Tug Hill area and never really liked it. She now wants nothing to do with snowmobiles. Thats not all bad - get to go out with the boys and whoop it up. Gotta admit those rides are a bit faster huh...
hey are we married to the same woman??? how does she split time between NY and wisconsin??? :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
It was my wifes idea to get new sleds on the early order this year,she got a zl 600 efi ssand Igot , of course a black F7 snopro, then she says , well we might as well buy a new trailer to house the sleds .Been married 5and half years and keeps getting better...

·
Registered
188 Posts
My wife and kids all love snowmobiling! we go every weekend Me on my F7, Wife and Daughter on a panther550 (2 up) my son (14) on my old ZR600efi :D :rolleyes: B) ;) " A family how sleds together, stays together"

·
Registered
211 Posts
My wife rode a sled for the first time this year and digs it. I now am looking for a good used sled for her. She does'nt mind when I go up on the weekends and 50% of the time she goes up w/me and hangs w/my riding buddies wifes. However, she is pissed that I spend so much time looking at this f**king site.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts