Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the real story on the new AC 4-wheelers.......I've heard
anything from 600 twin utility machines to 700 twin sport machines. I know
there has to be some inside AC guys out there who can help me out. I recently sold my 98 AC 454, I need to replace it preferrably with another AC but no one seems to have any ideas on what AC is going to release. Any inside info would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a new utility machine because i pretty much use it for work and hunting.

Thanks alot guys. B)

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can pretty well bet that they'll have EFI on them but I have heard nothing for sure about what size it will be. I have also heard of a 770cc triple!! Just have to wait and see I would bet they'll have a new one for 2004 model lineup.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I saw pics of a 400cc sport ATV based off of the Z400 Suzuki. It had different plastic and was all blacked out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They will have a black (LTZ400 QuadSport) sport quad some time in the next 6 months. I saw it at the dealer show last year. It will be almost exactly like the Suzuki LTZ400. Great machine.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I've been waiting for the Z400 based machine since the pics from the show surfaced, but now I have heard they are not going to have it. Supposedly they thought developing their own chassis would be the way to go because since that time Kawi came out with the copycat version and Poo introduced the Predator. That way, they could really one-up the boys in Roseau with a machine that was all Cat, not copycat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts