Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for our yearlytrip and took buddies suspension out to replace hyfax and what not. He also said he had to replace some parts, as we took these parts off I told him I could see what I could find. So then I decided it might be easier to find a used suspension for a decent price. He needs the splined piece that the torsion springs go on that rear shock also hooks too. Anf the pieces the go on the end of either side of the splined shaft. He told me what they were called but I cant remember. I am pro x retarted being a fusion owner. any help greatly appreciated. I will ask him tommorow what the pieces are called again, but you guys probably know what i am talking about.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a smoked rear skid out of a 04 X2 with walkers. I can either take the parts out of it or sell the whole skid. I don't mind to part it out.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
I have a 2003 xr 440 skid that compleat I want to get 325 + shipping for it , walker evans shocks inc.

If you deside to get new stuff 2004 prox parts are slightly cheaper then 2003 spec stuff.
New the parts will cost right around $280~290 for all 3 pieces.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave him all the info, and will let you guys know as soon as he tells me what he wants to do. I will have an answer by tommorow.
thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts