Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we do!! 5-6" of wet heavy snow. will make a great snowman and solid base for the trails. still coming just as heavy as before.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i might have to come up there on tuesday, keep me updated

·
Registered
696 Posts
We have quite an accumulation started here. I wish it wasn't going to be so warm this week. :( Frankly though...all I care is that YOU'RE getting snow up there. I'm anxious to be riding!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just plowed again for the 3rd time today, some parts of the yard varies in snow from 8-12". i dont think trails will be okay yet, but likes will be awesome. trails need to be packed and groomed. this will make a very good base though, its very VERY wet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
6-7 inches in Rockford (25 miles west of Mpls) - put first mile of the year on after I plowed the driveway around 6pm. Can't wait to get out tomorrow. Lots of rain in the past 48 hours. Ditches are going to be a mess. Enjoy it while you can -- upper 30's predicted for the rest of the week.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Down here there is around 4"-5" , at the bro's in Otsego 8"-10" , at the other bro's in zimmerman 8" I think? not sure out on the farm . But were getting up early to head there to ride :fluffy: :fluffy:. Thank You Snow Gods :fluffy:

·
Registered
626 Posts
3" or more in Downtown Minneapolis.

It was hard to tell... me and a few friends trekked to Super America for some soda (pulling an all-nighter), and all we did was slide around on the streets.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I would say we have around 9-10 in the grass. I rode the sled around alittle tonight up and down the streets. I some how lost my helmet and goggles between last winter and this winter so looks like I won't be doing any riding tomorrow. Oh well, I have a ton of things to work on in the garage to keep me busy.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I would say we have around 9-10 in the grass. I rode the sled around alittle tonight up and down the streets. I some how lost my helmet and goggles between last winter and this winter so looks like I won't be doing any riding tomorrow. Oh well, I have a ton of things to work on in the garage to keep me busy.[/b]
That sucks we are hitting the ditches early tomorrow. Got the sleds gassed up so im ready to go

·
Registered
861 Posts
That sucks we are hitting the ditches early tomorrow. Got the sleds gassed up so im ready to go[/b]
Have fun dude. Where are you guys heading? Another reason I shouldn't go out is I have not yet got the sled in my name, new tabs, and trail sticker. It does though still have a current Wisconsin sticker. Have fun tomorrow. Still planning on being there Tuesday. :div20:

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Have fun dude. Where are you guys heading? Another reason I shouldn't go out is I have not yet got the sled in my name, new tabs, and trail sticker. It does though still have a current Wisconsin sticker. Have fun tomorrow. Still planning on being there Tuesday. :div20:[/b]
oh I just had to reregister my sled and get a new trail pass etc we will proboally ride HWY 7 and 92

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Ya about 7-9 here south of Eveleth, Ventured out onto the trail today and found a ton of work to do before I can even get out there and groom. Tons of branches and brush hanging in the middle of it that need to be cut now, looks like tomarow we bust our butts clearing a path so I can put this wet snow to good use making a smooth base... The groomer is ready to go but the trail isn't anymore, it was all cleared until this wet stuff fell on us. Sure is a thankless job when you have to clear a trail twice before anything can get done as far as grooming goes

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.