Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who want to read the original topic here was the original post.

beleive in giving a person every opportunity to make things right. I tried to have this person make the situation right to no avail. This is a last resort and likely will not work out but at least others will be aware of this person and his tactics. I posted on this forum some time back that I was looking for a used bikeman pipe mod for an f7. I beleive most on here know what this is and it is in demand. Tcatman1 posted that he had an f7 pipe mod and sold the pipe to me for 235 shipped to me in Canada. He contacted me later and asked me to give him more money as it cost more than he thought and needed another 30 bucks to ship it. I said I was willing to go another 20 to get it if it was like new and he said it was. It took along time to get here but that is not unusual up here. Once received the pipe looked great. As my sled was in storage and i was awaiting other parts, i did not put the pipe on for about 3 weeks later. Unfortunately it was after the 45 day paypal time frame for disputes! (Damn) When I went to put it on I realized that the outlet size was larger than stock and would not fit. I had an f8 over a year ago with a bikeman pipe mod and knew right away when I tried it that this was a pipe mod for the f8 big bore which is clearly not an f7 pipe mod and even posted the question here to make sure I was correct. I sent him an e-mail and he claimed to not know that there was a difference. After some prodding and threatening to ask Bikeman and several e-mails he admitted that he had an f8 and said it was my problem to ask about what I was using it for and too bad for me. Perhaps I am dumb but Is pipe mod for F7 not clear enough? I even asked whether or not he may have been duped by the seller to him or if bikeman had perhaps sent him this by mistake. He fains innocence and then after I call him on it he tells me to go screw myself and its my problem. He then tells me that he sold another to someone else and they also could not use it. I find this dishonest and fraudulent. I may not get a dime back from this guy but everyone should know what knid of person he is. If the other guy who got screwed sees this please pipe up, no pun intented. I have done alot of business on these forums and most have been great and the few that were less than good were at least able to come to an understanding. I will post the e-mials if anyone feels they need more details. I have the pipe listed in classifieds now as what it is AN F8 Bikeman Pipemod! If anyone wants a great pipe for their big bore f8 that makes good power and looks totally stock this is your pipe. Drop me an e-mail! Pass the word!

Jester

I have for the past month tried to get my money returned to me as after the original topic was posted, tcatman1 agreed to refund the money. Part of the deal to get my refund was to remove any remarks that i made about the topic. I did exaclly what he asked and posted that the topic was resolved hoping this would take care of the problem. To make one thing clear that was originally in that topic was what was done to the pipe after receiving it. I made mention and made clear that as it was an 04 pipe mod that i had to remove the ball brackets so that my stock shields could be used(06). I noted that anyone who wanted to use the pipe mod now would need the bulkhead bracket like the 05/06's. many on here read the post and saw it I am sure before it was deleted at Tcatman1's insistance. With all that had already transpired with him I asked that he send the refund and i would send the pipe with recorded tracking and proper insurance. he said no way. After getting back to me more than a week and a half later(computer problems he said) he said one half back and the other half upon recieving it. I countered with one hapl p[lus the cost to ship it back and the difference when reiceved which I thought was fair considering i paid to have it shipped to me. To make this clear this was not over and above the 235 I should be getting back I just asked for the 40 bucks i would have to pay to get it shipped and he could deduct it from the roiginal 235. Good deal for him and a loss for me. I wait another two freaking weeks for an answer or money in my account and nothing. I send another e-mial and nothing. Finally I one with the caption are you ignoring me and he sends another with send it back and then i'll give yer money back as long as it is in the same condition as he sent it. I send another back saying what about the 1 half and reminded him of the alteration for the brackets and why so long in getting back to me. He then says screw me and since I changed the pipe it is my problem, wven though i would never have known there was a problem until final installation(pipe outlet is larger on f8 big bore pipe mod). He then goes off on a tirade that he talked to me about a fat azz pipe and that I shoud have known it was an f8 pipe. I never discussed anything outsiode of an F7 and that was clear up front. He then says if Bikeman had sent me a pipe that was wrong and I made changes to get it to fit that he would tell me to rub salt as well. I know for a fact that Erich at Bikeman would never do that and that if the pipe was worng from him he would be quick to get me the right pipe, no questions asked and also pay shipping. That is the right way to conduct business. If I am wrong please tell me as this has me pissed and took a few days over x-mas to cool down before I posted this. This guy has got to see that what he did was worong and that I and amny on HCS will not stand for being screwed. I am now blocked and cannot e-mail him or PM him so that is a no go. i have no telephone number to reach him either. So this is my last resort and if I get nothing at least others will know not to deal with this person. It is something to note that he did this to another person on here and they had to resell it as he was not clear as to what he was selling. That was a classified add he posted and the one he sold me was from a topic I posted in classifieds.

Please let me know what you think.

Jester

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
why not just sell the fucking thing and be done with it instead of keep wasting your time with this guy trying to get your $$ back???? heck you would probly lose less money that way also??? its sucks your getting hosed and all but man just sell it and be done with it......

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
This asshat still did not resolve the previous issue that HE clearly fucked up on?!

I say a good old fashioned lynching is in order!! :div20:

It's too bad that dickwads like this are selling shit on these sites.

Jester, I say post his full name and address in this topic so some of the local 'bretheren' on here can pay him a visit! :wut60:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
why not just sell the fucking thing and be done with it instead of keep wasting your time with this guy trying to get your $$ back???? heck you would probly lose less money that way also??? its sucks your getting hosed and all but man just sell it and be done with it......[/b]
I think he had a posting but it obviously hasn't sold (and likely won't with the lack of snow presence).

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why not just sell the fucking thing and be done with it instead of keep wasting your time with this guy trying to get your $$ back???? heck you would probly lose less money that way also??? its sucks your getting hosed and all but man just sell it and be done with it......[/b]

I would happily sell it but unfortunately they are much less in demand then one for an f7 as most want a fat azz, dd monster for a big bore. pipe mods for an f7 are a sought after product and can ask more for it. I paid 235 dollars for it shipped and paid an extra 20 as shipping was more than he thought. The best i am likely to get for it is in the 180-200 range if there were someone looking for one. the numer of people who have f8's are few and far between as well. I thank you for your post but things are not always as easy as it sounds.

Jester

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This asshat still did not resolve the previous issue that HE clearly fucked up on?!

I say a good old fashioned lynching is in order!! :div20:

It's too bad that dickwads like this are selling shit on these sites.

Jester, I say post his full name and address in this topic so some of the local 'bretheren' on here can pay him a visit! :wut60:[/b]

I beleive his name is Lou Mandrella from Illinois. I do not have any other address for him as i did not keep the box it was sent in. He would not give me his address to send it back as well becasue it was all done through paypal which would have provided that info.

Jester

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Need more detail then that, like city and zip code.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Old school way? What's that, new?

If a seller can't have honesty of the parts they are selling then they should be strung up by their balls IMO.

Just because you buy used doesn't mean you should get screwed.

This guy already agreed that he would make it right after he got some heat from members on here in another post but has apparently changed his mind. :frech32:

·
Registered
71 Posts
FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY I AGREED TO BUY THE PIPE BACK-NO PROBLEM.THEN JESTER TELLS ME HE CUT OFF THE BRACKETS AND ALTERED THE PIPE.THERES NO WAY I WILL RETURN THIS GUYS MONEY AFTER THAT AND I WOULD BELIEVE NO OTHER PERSON WOULD EITHER.IF YOU BOUGHT A PIPE FROM BMP AND CUT IT APART DO YOU THINK HES GONNA REFUND YOUR MONEY?COME ON IT WOULDNT HAPPEN.IF JESTER DIDNT ALTER PIPE I WOULD HAVE REFUNDED HIM HIS MONEY.JESTER THATS HOW IT GOES IN THE REAL WORLD-YOU DONT BUY SOMETHING AND CUT A WELDED PART OFF AND EXPECT A REFUND CAUSE I WOULD NOT AND IM SURE THE OTHER 99.9 % OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH WOULDNT EITHER(YOU BEING THE .1%)SOME GUY ON EBAY JUST GOT OVER 300 FOR THE SAME PIPE!JUST SELL THE DAM THING ALLREADY.AND FOR ALL YOU HCS THAT WANT TO COME OVER :flipa: IM NOT A SCAMER OR A BAD GUY-COME ON THE GUY CUT THE PIPE APART AND IN MY EYES THATS NOT HOW I SOLD IT SO WHY SHOULD I REFUND HIS MONEY!YOU DONT BUY A CAR AND CUT OFF THE SPOILER AND TRY TO RETURN IT DO YOU?IM NOT WALLMART.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
If you paid by credit card you can file a dispute with your credit card company. It will revert back to paypal & ultimately tcatman will get a chargeback from paypal for the full amount. You have 3 months I believe to do that from your credit card company.
Paypal will also become involved due to your initiated chargeback and will mediate dispute to get product returned. Either way you are fine its tcatman that will end up on the outs with paypal if he doesnt resolve chargeback.
I am pretty sure this will alleviate your stress, again this only works if you paid via credit card.
good luck, funny how people will sell their integrity for cents....

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Hindsite is 20/20.

I guess Jester shouldn't have cut the 03/04 ball mount off to fit is 05? Or maybe should have noticed that the pipe outlet was too big and for an F8?

Or how about the fact that you should not have sold him an F8 pipe in the FIRST place when his post clearly stated that he was looking for one to fit a 700!!! :frech32:

Buddy, you are clearly at fault - no if's, and's or but's! :nutkick:

·
Registered
71 Posts
HATE2LOOZ GO SMOKE SOME MORE! DID I FORCE HIM TO CUT THE PIPE APART?READ YOUR OWN WORDS-DONT ARGUE WITH AN IDOIT BLA BLA BLA.SO IM NOT.THE FACT REMAINS HE MODIFIED THE PIPE I WONT REFUND HIS MONEY...........................GET OFF THE FACT HE GOT THE WRONG PIPE AND ITS MY FAULT AND I SHOULD REFUND HIS MONEY FOR THAT REASON.I WOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT CUT THE PIPE APART THATS THE REASON I WONT.............

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
HATE2LOOZ GO SMOKE SOME MORE! DID I FORCE HIM TO CUT THE PIPE APART?READ YOUR OWN WORDS-DONT ARGUE WITH AN IDOIT BLA BLA BLA.SO IM NOT.THE FACT REMAINS HE MODIFIED THE PIPE I WONT REFUND HIS MONEY...........................GET OFF THE FACT HE GOT THE WRONG PIPE AND ITS MY FAULT AND I SHOULD REFUND HIS MONEY FOR THAT REASON.I WOULD HAVE IF HE DIDNT CUT THE PIPE APART THATS THE REASON I WONT.............[/b]
Fuk dude, you are cluless!! You're right, why am I even arguing with an idiot like you?

LOL. Get off the FACT that you sold him the wrong pipe. Good One!! :smilielol: :frech32:

Sorry but yes it is YOUR FAULT to begin with. What you don't even know what size engine you have?? :drunk:

I'm off the smoke more :share_doobie: as tcatman says. :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
tcatman1 give him is money back, its ur fault. u misled him and knew full well that you did. tcatman1 i will sell u a perfectly beautiful jetta diesel. these are very hard to find now and i will sell it for 30000 us. it runs like new and is awsome.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY I AGREED TO BUY THE PIPE BACK-NO PROBLEM.THEN JESTER TELLS ME HE CUT OFF THE BRACKETS AND ALTERED THE PIPE.THERES NO WAY I WILL RETURN THIS GUYS MONEY AFTER THAT AND I WOULD BELIEVE NO OTHER PERSON WOULD EITHER.IF YOU BOUGHT A PIPE FROM BMP AND CUT IT APART DO YOU THINK HES GONNA REFUND YOUR MONEY?COME ON IT WOULDNT HAPPEN.IF JESTER DIDNT ALTER PIPE I WOULD HAVE REFUNDED HIM HIS MONEY.JESTER THATS HOW IT GOES IN THE REAL WORLD-YOU DONT BUY SOMETHING AND CUT A WELDED PART OFF AND EXPECT A REFUND CAUSE I WOULD NOT AND IM SURE THE OTHER 99.9 % OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH WOULDNT EITHER(YOU BEING THE .1%)SOME GUY ON EBAY JUST GOT OVER 300 FOR THE SAME PIPE!JUST SELL THE DAM THING ALLREADY.AND FOR ALL YOU HCS THAT WANT TO COME OVER :flipa: IM NOT A SCAMER OR A BAD GUY-COME ON THE GUY CUT THE PIPE APART AND IN MY EYES THATS NOT HOW I SOLD IT SO WHY SHOULD I REFUND HIS MONEY!YOU DONT BUY A CAR AND CUT OFF THE SPOILER AND TRY TO RETURN IT DO YOU?IM NOT WALLMART.[/b]
Well if someone just got 300 bucks on e-bay like you say then why don't you refund his money get the pipe back and sell it on e-bay then. That isn't going to happen cause your full of nothin but :bs:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Holy fuk sounds like another Nighthole nightmare. Sell the guy the wrong pipe and forget about. Comon man what u smokin? Is there not a difference between an F8 and an F7? Should have told him you were sending him an F8 pipe. Ah but then you prolly wouldnt have sold it for that money or to Jester forthat matter. Give the guy back is money.

JMHO

Smellybox :burp:

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
its about doing the right thing, from what I saw you absolutly knew he couldnt use that pipe on a 7. it wasnt an honest mistake, you set him up for a burn. and you burned him.
I had a deal go bad with a guy, he was putting a 1.7 on a f, and needed 9 tooth drivers. sent him a pm said I got a set off my 04. I switched to 10s. come to find out , he needed the 440 9 tooth drivers. mine wouldnt fit.different pitch. I could have easily said " I told you what they were from and they are exactly how I described them" but I figured I knew he wanted them for a 1.7 track. pm ed him and told him I would work with him. I he sent it back, on his dime, I would refund the cost and because we both should have looked into it a little better. we would both out shipping. he agreed, and was happy. as a matter of fact I sent him his money back and told him to just keep em. I wanted em out of my garage anyway. I was out 15.00 and my part. but, I wasnt going to burn any body for a couple of bucks.
you need to step up, tell you what, I have a 05 pipe mount I got with my D&D Y.(I welded the stock 04 ball mount on mine)
I will ship it to jester on my dime,and the pipe can be used on any year F. problem solved.
think about it. he could of got the money back and pulled the wool over your eyes just like you did to him. but he did the right thing and was up front with you about removing the mount. bet you woulda shit nickles if he would have played your game!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts