Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Know Anything About Team Dirty Dozen ? I've Been Hearing All About Them , But On My Trips To Old Forge So Far No Luck On Running Into Them . Anyone Here Have Any Info ? I've Heard Lots Of Talk But So Far That's It .

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have been riding in Old Forge since 1993, and my family since the early '80s. Never heard of them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I See Lots Of Posts On NY Trailconditions.com About Them But Never Actually Seen Them . I Guess They Were Planning To Use Some Of Their Sleds For The Gregg Zippadelli NASCAR Charity Ride This Weekend . I Heard Tony Stewart Was Scheduled To Be There Too .

·
Registered
514 Posts
I read all kinds of crap on NYtrailconditions... you can't believe even half of it. A lot of idiots over there with nothing better to do than post crap.

I doubt highly there is a D.D. group.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well this week, Tuesday thru Thursday, watch a for the Insane Seven. :p That is right, Green F7 Standard, Black F7 Standard, Black F7 Sabercat, '02ZR800CC, '01 ZRT600, '97 Thudercat and '01 ZR800 will be riding in Old Forge, Inlet, Stillwater, Tug Hill areas.

Well, I don't think we are really insane, but we will be up and riding this week in the icy cold air. ;)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the crazy eight will be in houghton, this wednesday, look out were bad men!
polaris's and cats riding together, total rebels!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
You guys are nutz :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts