Hardcore Sledder banner

Do we want to add a dirtbike and atv forum for the summer?

• Yes, add a dirtbike and atv forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't add a dirtbike and atv forum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Yes, we can get tons of aftermarket stuff..Of course Cat ATV parts etc.. But performance pipes, goggles, helmets, clothing etc..I would say tires..But some places just get awesome deals on tires..I can't compete on most..

·
Registered
745 Posts
great idea rob, might as well use this in the summer! alot of people on here either dirtbike or ATV as well.

·
Registered
233 Posts
how about just a off topic section that you can talk about it if you like to or talk about anything eles. maybe?? maybe not???

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by SDF7RIDER@Mar 24 2003, 09:47 PM
how about just a off topic section that you can talk about it if you like to or talk about anything eles. maybe?? maybe not???
i think the off topic would be a good idea, and if it gets to confusing, consolidate some more winter related, until winter starts again, then get rid of the sport thats unpopular in winter, such as boating....

just my idea, take it with a grain of salt....

rob do you have an atv?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Holy Sh#t, now I have to go out and buy an ATV.......whats the fastest? :lol: :lol: and I`ll be damned if I will buy a first year model!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by UFOF7@Mar 25 2003, 07:19 PM
Holy Sh#t, now I have to go out and buy an ATV.......whats the fastest? :lol: :lol: and I`ll be damned if I will buy a first year model!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
get the kfx v force 700

automatic shaft drive sport quad.... its supposed to have a fabulous ride

·
Registered
960 Posts
ds 650 w/ out the rev limiter is fast they had to put in a rev limiter to meet requirements because it was too fast. But then aGAIN ITS A SKIDOO :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
An ATV/dirtbike forum would be great! It would keep everyone around and possibly keep some sled talk going over the summer as well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh Ya gotta love the dirt biking though its not as sweet as snowmobiling but roosting some dirt through the woods, hearin that KX rev out and smellin the sweet smell of Klotz premix runnin through the exhaust sure does exite the senses though :D

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
This is just my OPINION, but I think the summer forums can consist of what we currently have and an ATV, dirtbike, and boating forum, but when the sleddin season nears, I think we should close em off! Like people say, too many Recreational forums out there and we need to remain focused! That is what made us! HardCoreSLEDDER! But, as I stated earlier, that is just MY OPINION!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Rob,
I can't imagine why anyone would not want an atv forum, no one is making them read it! I think its a great idea. It really should be your decision not ours because you do the work.
If you build it, they will come!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts