Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering buying this for my ported xcr 800 to read more accurately what the motor is doing, does anyone here have one and what are your opinions on it. or does anyone have any suggestions EGT is most important reading im looking for

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
i am considering buying this for my ported xcr 800 to read more accurately what the motor is doing, does anyone here have one and what are your opinions on it. or does anyone have any suggestions EGT is most important reading im looking for
If this is the newest one that reads jackshaft speed, EGT, mph, rpm, etc. my friend has one on his 2001 XCR that he strictly ice races. It seems to work very well. Can do replays also.

I have an older Engauge unit that replaces the speedo gauge in my own 2000 XCR. Works about the same way.
This sled is being turbocharged for the upcoming season. Seen in my Avatar.

·
Super Moderator
37,077 Posts
If this is the newest one that reads jackshaft speed, EGT, mph, rpm, etc. my friend has one on his 2001 XCR that he strictly ice races. It seems to work very well. Can do replays also.

I have an older Engauge unit that replaces the speedo gauge in my own 2000 XCR. Works about the same way.
This sled is being turbocharged for the upcoming season. Seen in my Avatar.
The Jackshaft RPM is an option for the Digitron's, I have that on my triple Edge. Mine does all the features you posted and is at least 8 years old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts