• Cat is my brand, so I'm at home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like we have a lot of new people in the Cat camp due to the Firecat. Vote and tell us what you were riding and why you switched...Marc

·
Registered
245 Posts
Rode the HELL outta my XC700 and LOVE IT. Saw the F-Cat when I came home from a riding trip with the guys :wub: HAD TO GET ONE. Me & one of the guys went to the AC show (first time for both of us) and that was it -- GAVE THEM MY HARD EARNED $$$$$$ GOT IT home AND LOVE IT. Couldnt be much happier. :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Been a hardcore Polaris rider my whole career. I have a '01 600 xcsp. Traded in the wife's 600 xlt for the F5. Polaris xc5 model was 3 years outdated, and fcat was cutting edge. Hope we finally get some snow to justify my purchase.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Switched over from my trusty 98' XC 6 SP to an F7. Saw it in the brochure and had to have it. Power to weight sold it. Would have bought anything with that ratio though. I'm not brand loyal. I'm service loyal!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
what type of father would raise his son on a yamaha?
only kidding, i cant wait till my sons are old enough to trail ride with me

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I still have my '02 Pro X, but I like the Firecat so bought one.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
First CaT...switched from Yamaha.

·
Administrator
20,853 Posts
Was raised on Cat, and rode a '95 EXT followed by a '96 EXT Deluxe. Moved to the ZR chassis with my '00 ZR500 (efi) which had to be replaced by the new F7. TALK ABOUT A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!!! WOOHOO :D B)

LOVE IT :wub:

·
Registered
544 Posts
hardcore polaris rider..... i still have a 2002 500 xcsp... my kids now ride it.... it's going to hurt changing my tatoo to arctic cat...lol just kidding

·
Registered
65 Posts
WAS A LOYAL CAT OWNER FROM 93 TCAT TO 95 ZRT 800 UNTIL2000 I THEN BOUGHT YAMAHA 700 HAD NEW ONE EVERY YEAR UNTIL I SOLD VIPER.HAD 15000 MILES LOGGED ON 3 YAMMIES 700 ONLY PROBLEM OUT OF ALL 3 RECOIL ROPE ON VIPE KEPT BREAKING.ALL OF THEM WERE PIPED ETC.WHEN I SEEN F7 WITH 140HP AT 435LBS I HAD TO HAVE ONE.ANOTHER REASON I GOT AWAY FROM YAMAHA WAS OLD TECHNOLIGY SUSPENSION WAS A JOKE AND WEIGHT TRANSFER WAS BAD.I HAD 151HP IN VIPE AND A XC700 WOULD BEAT ME DOWN ROAD CUZ NO HOOK UP.F7KILLS XC7 SO ITS BEEN A GOOD SWITCH PLUS SUSPENSION ROCKS AND IT LOOKS

·
Registered
65 Posts
WAS A LOYAL CAT OWNER FROM 93 TCAT TO 95 ZRT 800 UNTIL2000 I THEN BOUGHT YAMAHA 700 HAD NEW ONE EVERY YEAR UNTIL I SOLD VIPER.HAD 15000 MILES LOGGED ON 3 YAMMIES 700 ONLY PROBLEM OUT OF ALL 3 RECOIL ROPE ON VIPE KEPT BREAKING.ALL OF THEM WERE PIPED ETC.WHEN I SEEN F7 WITH 140HP AT 435LBS I HAD TO HAVE ONE.ANOTHER REASON I GOT AWAY FROM YAMAHA WAS OLD TECHNOLIGY SUSPENSION WAS A JOKE AND WEIGHT TRANSFER WAS BAD.I HAD 151HP IN VIPE AND A XC700 WOULD BEAT ME DOWN ROAD CUZ NO HOOK UP.F7KILLS XC7 SO ITS BEEN A GOOD SWITCH PLUS SUSPENSION ROCKS AND IT LOOKS HOT

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
This is 2002SVT, and I switched from my SRX's after seeing the new F series at last years Lake Geneva WSA Sno-cross. HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!:wub:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts