Hardcore Sledder banner

Did you switch brands for the Firecat?

1433 16
Sounds like we have a lot of new people in the Cat camp due to the Firecat. Vote and tell us what you were riding and why you switched...Marc

Did you switch brands for the Firecat?

• I had to have a Firecat, so I switched brands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I switched brands, but no big deal I always do

• Cat is my brand, so I'm at home

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Rode the HELL outta my XC700 and LOVE IT. Saw the F-Cat when I came home from a riding trip with the guys :wub: HAD TO GET ONE. Me & one of the guys went to the AC show (first time for both of us) and that was it -- GAVE THEM MY HARD EARNED $$$$$$ GOT IT home AND LOVE IT. Couldnt be much happier. :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Switched over from my trusty 98' XC 6 SP to an F7. Saw it in the brochure and had to have it. Power to weight sold it. Would have bought anything with that ratio though. I'm not brand loyal. I'm service loyal!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I still have my '02 Pro X, but I like the Firecat so bought one.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
First CaT...switched from Yamaha.

·
Banned
19,467 Posts
Was raised on Cat, and rode a '95 EXT followed by a '96 EXT Deluxe. Moved to the ZR chassis with my '00 ZR500 (efi) which had to be replaced by the new F7. TALK ABOUT A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!!! WOOHOO :D B)

LOVE IT :wub:

·
Registered
64 Posts
WAS A LOYAL CAT OWNER FROM 93 TCAT TO 95 ZRT 800 UNTIL2000 I THEN BOUGHT YAMAHA 700 HAD NEW ONE EVERY YEAR UNTIL I SOLD VIPER.HAD 15000 MILES LOGGED ON 3 YAMMIES 700 ONLY PROBLEM OUT OF ALL 3 RECOIL ROPE ON VIPE KEPT BREAKING.ALL OF THEM WERE PIPED ETC.WHEN I SEEN F7 WITH 140HP AT 435LBS I HAD TO HAVE ONE.ANOTHER REASON I GOT AWAY FROM YAMAHA WAS OLD TECHNOLIGY SUSPENSION WAS A JOKE AND WEIGHT TRANSFER WAS BAD.I HAD 151HP IN VIPE AND A XC700 WOULD BEAT ME DOWN ROAD CUZ NO HOOK UP.F7KILLS XC7 SO ITS BEEN A GOOD SWITCH PLUS SUSPENSION ROCKS AND IT LOOKS

·
Registered
64 Posts
WAS A LOYAL CAT OWNER FROM 93 TCAT TO 95 ZRT 800 UNTIL2000 I THEN BOUGHT YAMAHA 700 HAD NEW ONE EVERY YEAR UNTIL I SOLD VIPER.HAD 15000 MILES LOGGED ON 3 YAMMIES 700 ONLY PROBLEM OUT OF ALL 3 RECOIL ROPE ON VIPE KEPT BREAKING.ALL OF THEM WERE PIPED ETC.WHEN I SEEN F7 WITH 140HP AT 435LBS I HAD TO HAVE ONE.ANOTHER REASON I GOT AWAY FROM YAMAHA WAS OLD TECHNOLIGY SUSPENSION WAS A JOKE AND WEIGHT TRANSFER WAS BAD.I HAD 151HP IN VIPE AND A XC700 WOULD BEAT ME DOWN ROAD CUZ NO HOOK UP.F7KILLS XC7 SO ITS BEEN A GOOD SWITCH PLUS SUSPENSION ROCKS AND IT LOOKS HOT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.