Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam thinking about heading north this weekend and was wondering if anyone had actualy been out and put some miles on. I find conflicting reports on the conditions and want to know if it is worht the six hour ride :beerchug: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Anyone go riding in Fort Kent in the last few days? Were heading up friday and it sounds like anywhere south isnt that great but stay west and north and ur fine. Thanks guys

·
Registered
392 Posts
im in fort kent right now we got up here today around lunch time and rode from like 1 to 5 and put on about 70 miles and the trails are awsome. the snow was over our hoods in losts of places. and they have been out grooming in lots of areas but not all. they got 9 in of snow the other night and when we pulled in this morning the snow was just slowoing down from the 6 in they got last night and it snowed most of the day adding up a few more inches. i would post pics but we forgot our cords for our cameras.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sick can't wait looks like me skidooguy articcatman4190 and ski4lyfe11 are all going up there saturday sunday monday and I'm staying until tuesday. I'm bringing a camera and my laptop we are staying at a place with interenet so I will try to keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
392 Posts
we are staying camel brook camps right off of its 85 we didnt get up to early today cause of the earler morning before but we put on about 120 mi today with out riding hard. we went towards alagash but we missed and turn and ended up heading over towards red river camps in deboulie township. the riding was all good except for prob a total of 3 mi of trails that were in thick woods. we are headed out again after dinner over towards caribou.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sleds are all ready just need to pack my gear then I am leaving for fort kent around 4 tommorow hopefully up there around 9 but we will see no need to rush as it will already be dark and probably won't ride. I am bringing a camera and my laptop and the place we stay at has internet so I will try to take pics and upload them everynight.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts