Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
This was being discussed on another thread...I don't think anyone really knows yet (as far as the actual cause). Too many rumors going around.
From what I hear, he was a hell of a nice guy, gave to just about every charity and local clubs around.
Its one hell of a store, hope they keep it going.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
We have lost a man that had visions most of us could only dream about.Had he had the time on earth to fufill his visions,people would have been talking about him for many years.R.I.P Dean,you are one of a kind!I was fortunate to know you!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I realize some of you folks have had situations with Dalton Mountain Motor Sport, but what a terrible thing to hear… Dean Walts, Dead at the age of 44. This man has friends and family who must be devastated.
Dean and his staff have been supporting Sledding and ATV’ing in the North Country for many years now.
My condolences to the family and friends.
I’m sure The North Country will not easily forget Mr. Walts

"Between the Lancaster Fair Grounds and Mac-Donalds"

RIP Dean
MrMxz

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
One of my riding buddies always buys his sleds from Dean. "They are both own car dealerships". My friend will be very sad when I tell him the news. I feel bad for his family and friends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.