Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD OR BAD COMMENTS ON- 01 SKIDOO FORMULA DELUXE 500CC LIQUID COOLED WITH 1500 MILES?

·
Registered
694 Posts
nothing but good things to say about it. rock solid chassis with a dependable motor. the miles are low which is a plus. are you looking to buy it????

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'M LOOKING FOR AS BEST TO BULLETPROOF AS I CAN GET WITH MOST OF THE EMPHASIS ON TRAIL RIDING WITH THE KIDS AND SOME MODERATE LAKE RIDING WHERE I LIKE TO DO IN THE 60'S MPH. FOR THE $3000 I HAVE IT SOUND LIKE A GOOD SLED UNLESS THERE ARE SOME FACTORY RECALLS OR SIMILAR ISSUES.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by DAVOS99@Sep 12 2005, 11:43 PM
I'M LOOKING FOR AS BEST TO BULLETPROOF AS I CAN GET WITH MOST OF THE EMPHASIS ON TRAIL RIDING WITH THE KIDS AND SOME MODERATE LAKE RIDING WHERE I LIKE TO DO IN THE 60'S MPH.  FOR THE $3000 I HAVE IT SOUND LIKE A GOOD SLED UNLESS THERE ARE SOME FACTORY RECALLS OR SIMILAR ISSUES.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872259
[/quote]

Just take the VIN # to your local dealer,have them run it through their computer.If there were any recalls,it'll tell you if they have been performed or not. :div20:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have the 2000 500LC Touring. Pretty much the same sled. Awesome. I had a number of 250-300 plus mile days last winter without a hitch. Very comfy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

I FOUND A 98 SKI DOO 500CC FAN COOLED TOURING SLE 2K MILES. NICE SLED.

THIS PIC IS CLOSE TO IT. DOING THE BEFORE AND AFTER DETAILING PICS AS I GO THROUGH IT NOW.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts