Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took off from Deerfield, headed though Schuyler, to Newport, Cold Brook, Ohio, Prospect, Russia, Poland, then back to Deerfield. Overall I'd give the trails an 8.5-9 today. Some of them were above 10. Only did 60mi, but we were operating on a timeline. If you're around here don't trailer elsewhere. All of the clubs in the title have kept their systems in great shape.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I have been riding in that area for last 2 weekends and i am going again this weekend conditions really are primo. Maybe even a little lunch at boonville hotel, can't beat a good day on a sled for sure.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
we like the big powerline that goes to dolgeville. deerfield and west canada did an awesome job. there are some less than stellar spots down low , but not terrible. just some low mud spots. the fields and such are arm stretching fun.

·
Premium Member
20,009 Posts
I live neer that area and have been riding south of the thruway all week. Canadarago Snowtoppers, Ilion Snowdrifters, CNY SnowTravelers, Shumaker Mountain climbers.....I've seen them all out pretty much every day, last 7 days. Amazing job.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
my xcr has a different bumper and a mid height black windshield. my jacket is black and red arctiva. stick has an xrs 850 black and red , orange and black jacket. give us a wave if you see us

1 - 13 of 13 Posts