Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know a good place to buy Polaris decals from? I'm looking to resticker mine and don't really want to go with stock type ones.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
What are you looking for decals from another model? Or just general polaris decals? I know there is site supporter who does decals. Look under HCS supporters at the top of the page.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Any local Vinyl shop should be able to make you up something. I had a guy make the ones I have on the hood of the sled in my sig.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just looking for general Polaris decals. None that are really sled specific. I liked the link to the old ones. Gave me some good ideas. I have an 01' 440 chassis with a 700 in it, so I'm looking into restickering it and possibly even repainting it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Originally posted by tech01@Oct 14 2005, 11:15 AM
just looking for general Polaris decals.  None that are really sled specific.  I liked the link to the old ones.  Gave me some good ideas.  I have an 01' 440 chassis with a 700 in it, so I'm looking into restickering it and possibly even repainting it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=929322
[/quote]

if it were mine i would go for the retro look as well.........white hood mid 70's style logo ,blue tunnel.........ah the good ole days.....................................................
FWIW....i want to do this myself with a 02 xc 600.........white hood ,blue belly&tunnel,70's decals ...................i saw one like this in international falls last year and it looked awesome.... :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been looking at doing a white hood too. Been messing around with photoshop the last couple of nights. once i actually learn how to use it better i should be able to get a good idea of what i want to do.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Anything you want, I can hook you up. I'm a graphic designer/vinyl installer. I do all the cutting, designing and applying - I do designs mainly for charter buses and cars. Just give me an idea of what you want and I could whip something up for you. I did some stock decals for a guys old 87 indy 600 - they looked and came out great. Only thing I can't do is have gradients in colors, only solid colors. I work with a 50 inch plotter, not a digital printer. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts