Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Before you do anything or install them you should have a decal maker copy them now. Much easier than after they are on the hood. Then you can either sell some or have others purchase them too.

Reactions: mrbb

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
yeah I fully agree with the above, a good decal maker can copy them and have them on hand for future buyers looking and you might even make a few bucks selling some yourself!
either way great find and price for them IMO

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't own one, but I may one day. I think those are the coolest looking ones in that body style. I do have a decal guy and planned on that. But in the box they'll stay for now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't own one, but I may one day. I think those are the coolest looking ones in that body style. I do have a decal guy and planned on that. But in the box they'll stay for now.
They really nailed the theme with these decals probably my favorite one. Ride the lightning!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Before you do anything or install them you should have a decal maker copy them now. Much easier than after they are on the hood. Then you can either sell some or have others purchase them too.
I will tell you I have been working with a decal shop to do a bunch of 04 to 07 Sno Pro race sled decals and it is not a cheap or simple deal. It takes a lot to get the size and colors perfect. Then to top it off Cat had used some custom made inks that you can not buy or have made. They actually have metallic or pearl in them It was a special deal that Cat had done.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Wow! Good info. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts