Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys we dont have a cabin in old forge anymore and we usually use big moose arctic cat which is a great dealer but we dont go up there that much anymore, so im in need of a good local dealer im in webster ny looking for anything within 30-45mins away and if anyone mentions t nelson sales i will laugh in your face because they are a horrible dealer

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I run all Yamaha's but I have some advice. Check out PPS on N. Greece Rd. McNulty is a brother of a very good friend of mine from HS. My friends that run cats use them and say they are a great bunch of guys. Also, I know a chick from HS who is now married to a guy who owns Lenco on Manitou Rd. near Peck Rd. I see them a lot at shows and on the ice for radar runs. If you clicked on my web site you saw my SXR-700 run 110 on radar on Cranberry pond and the Lenco guys were running the radar that day. Both are great places to work with. Doug

·
Registered
819 Posts
I personally go to Norton Enterprises in East Bethany, NY. It's just outside of Batavia, NY. Great down to earth people to deal with. I am not sure about Rochester really only know cycle dealers up there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Brodner Equipment (247-5218) in Gates on the corner of Elmgrove and Lyell Road. (Take 490 west to 531 to Elmgrove, turn right, take a right at your first light.) Talk with Dave, he is their service manager and a great guy. The main reason I still ride cat.

Brodner

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Brodner Service department has done poor work on both my F7's and Dave didnt think it was a big deal that my sled was done and he didnt bother calling me for 5 days. I dropped the machine off and told him That I wouldn't bug him and for him to call when it was done. Also both sleds came back with the same issues not fixed. Precision power I believe is now located on 104 and they have a great service department and nice people to work with. Their pricing is full list so dont look for any deals but great service. T Nelson will never get a penny of my money after the way the son treated me. The father is a nice guy but the son is going to run that place into the ground. Father quoted me a price for an F5 Patriot Sno Pro and I showed up with the cash and the son tried to get me for another $600.00 and said he didnt care what price his old man quoted. Sorry for the long post :augen41:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is defenitly tom nelson jr for you me and my dad went in there in the fall of 01 and told him we wanted a green 02 z 570 w/ reverse, then he tries telling us that i want the purplish color one w/ elec start n reverse, the guy is a complete jackass

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Doug,

precision power is no longer on North greece road anymore, they moved to RT 104 in the spencerport area, NICE new building!! now i got to drive far to get there...........

for those that dont know they sell Cat and Polaris.

website for them is www.partsland.com

·
Registered
90 Posts
98 Thundercat - Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, had great luck with all of the service bulletin's on my 03 Firecat and usually had it back the same day.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
went to percison power sports today an orderd my needed part what a sweet setup they have there i was drooling over the leftover retro F7, only down fall is traffic is soooo backed up on west ridge road

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
You can also try Cycle enterprises in West Bloomfield, Tom and Cindy (the owners) are real nice people, deal pretty well, and they have a couple competent service people.

·
Registered
663 Posts
well i work at Appolosons Performance center in hamburg, your looking like a hour and half drive but we will hook you up with what u want and my ex ice racing champ boss Jim Appoloson will help you out with a sick set up. Plus you can see our new huge building, give us a call at 716-649-1090

1 - 12 of 12 Posts