Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have a link to that trick arctic cat dealer catalog that the dealers only have with springs , wheels and other do-da's that are not ih there regular accessorie catalog, you know the one"only dealers can have" at least thats what my dealer tells me, top secret you know!!!!! :boxing:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Are you talking about Brown's Leisure World? Clicky here ---> Brown's

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
As far as Racing Related Parts, there is no magic catalog for this. It is usually a thing here or there on the Fax or Email, Or basically through the race department. The rest isn't in a catalog online anywhere it is just reference Materials the Dealers have in odd and end books. Sorry, no Magic Catalogs

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Well they are called the Black and White book.. We get 2-3 form Cat every year and do have lots of weird, old, new, and sale parts in them. No new ones yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this black and white book sounds like the animal!!!! how do i get one, it has all the good stuff in them!!!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'd assume the black and white is the one he's talking about. Its got all the suspension springs, and altitude kits ect in it to. Lots of good info. Not sure why they don't make atleast the content available to customers.

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
its pretty much a black and white copy of the acc. catalog, but it has the part numbers for reverse, electric start, remote start kits, helmet parts, and stuff like that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts