Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at a 03 F-7 EFI for $3,000 not a scratch on it, but it has 4,600 miles on it. so my ? is, is this an ok deal? do you think the sled has a lotta life in it yet?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Im looking at a 03 F-7 EFI for $3,000 not a scratch on it, but it has 4,600 miles on it. so my ? is, is this an ok deal? do you think the sled has a lotta life in it yet?[/b]

I would say no deal....asking a little too much for the mileage on the sled..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I say deal.

This sled probably has all the kinks worked out of it. (in '03 there were plenty of them)

It will go for a much longer time.

Continue to take care of it and it will take care of you

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's this or a new IQ shift, But I dont really wanna spend the extra 3g's and I like the cat but dont wanna be broke down or sticking $$ in it from all the miles. So I thought I would ask the cat guys what they think..

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
if you like it, and it's in really good shape i'd go ahead and buy it.
i just paid 3700 for a 03. it has half the miles of that one but had been ridden pretty hard.
like fiskars said,, with that kind of milage the issues have prob been worked out of it, and it will rip for quite a while to come.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd buy it my 03 has around 6000 miles still runs strong. The secret is good routine maintance I was and lube and go over my sled after each ride just to check it out. I would buy it no problem. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'd buy it my 03 has around 6000 miles still runs strong. The secret is good routine maintance I was and lube and go over my sled after each ride just to check it out. I would buy it no problem. Good Luck[/b]
Buy it if its really that clean, with all the kinks out and recalls done my 03 EFI SP has no problems... around 4K now ... I have lots o-mods, just take care of it and you should see plenty more miles, I would not sell mine for 3K so.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts