Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made the trip with my f1000 (ported and piped)yesterday to cabonon quebec to do some lake racing . 1100 ft drags on hard packed lake . many f1000 there and mach z 's.
only 1 mach z there that would holeshot me for about 3-400ft then i would reel him and go right by everytime . this sled has awesome mid range .
thanks for the great motor dd . now hurry up i want a 1200.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Speedy,

I was up there. Were you racing on Friday? Did you get a chance to line up with that guy on the Mach that had the "Le Place" decals on his hood? I saw him crush everyone. Including an Orange F1000 with boondocker and a black/green F1000.

That was a good time up there. Plenty of sleds and lake was good.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Speedy,

You didn't say you had the happy gas in your first post...lol :3gears:

We you the guy on the orange F-1000 that kept adjusting his Boondocker controller? If not, did you see him? What time were you out there racing?

:mother_nature:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was there on friday and the only lose i took was from a xcr with speed track and chizels and aa blue bottle . but after a fresh bottle in mine he was back to seeing my flap[/b]
only put the bottle on at the end of the day . mine was the green and black f1000 with dd stickers. ya i know the guy with the orange and he was having trouble.
was there from 11 am till 4 pm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.