Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer found mag side smoked (anit freeze on plug probably from cylinder?) they are replacing it, also cat wanted my ecu back to be reprogrammed, thought i would let you know,the dealer is shooting for the end of this week, but my little girl is racing in the silverdome this sat. so hopefully i can run sunday. also, where is the details on proper coolant beeding rob posted awhile back?i know my dealer will do it but i would like to do it to.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
MIne burnt the mag side saterday and cat will not have the cylinders untill monday and 2 day shipping on top of that so it will be next wed for me unless your dealer has 1 in stock or is going to pull one off one they havent sold yet I would not count on it untill next week. But maybe your dealer has mor pull than Mine.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the coolant bleeding should be in archives under service bulletins, did the mechanic say where the coolant got into the head at?
must have got hot and warped head and gasket lost seal!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Why is it that when ever a piston or cylinder go south, ITS ALWAYS the MAG SIDE? can some one explain.
I never hear any one complaining "it was the pto side". <_<

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all the updates were done that the vin# was under. recoil,smartvalve,tach i checked vin # under other tsb's but does not apply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts