Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know u guys are going up..at least i know ditch jumper is..how long are u guys staying ..im gonna be up from sat till tuesday...ill be going towards houghton ...will u be going towards ontonagon or do u plan on going north and staying way up there all the time?? just curious if ill bump into u or not...any one else heading up to the UP this weekend?? let me know..i wanna know who to watch out for and see if i need to give them a "drive by five" haha...

·
Registered
458 Posts
ya ill be heading up to the wolf inn in newberry. You goin anywhere around there? ill be there from thurs till like sun or mon.
i have a red w/ team graphics and yellow hand guards so if you see me well do the drive by five

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also post a pic of ur sled so i know what to look for !! thanks guys... ( im sure u know what my sled looks like) ill be with a 02 custom red and yellow 800 renegade and a 03 black stock renegade and a older formula and RTSF7CAT from this fourm..his red and yellow custom F7 standard graphics

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think newberry is about 200 miles away ...on the other side of the UP i thought??? houghton is on the western side in the keweenaw ...?? or am i way off???

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ill be there thurday and leaving on sunday. i might go to octanogon as long as the trails are nice. That route 3 from rockland to houghton was nice last year =fast and smooth 110+ all the way.

my sled. u can tell its me because of the dam windshield sticker. still havent bothered to pick it of yet

Hey big chief i dont know if i want to give u a "high five" that could hurt @ 121mph. :D :lol:

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Sounds like a fun weekend if they get snow. But, it also sounds like there a lot of guys from here heading to the UP. Maybe we should plan Midwest HardCore weekend in Jan or Feb? If we can get some interest let's pick a place that can handle a bunch of us!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i havent heard anything of the sort...the forecast says from the tip of keeweenaw all the way down to the porkypine montains there gonna get another 4-8 inches tongiht and tommorw..let up by tommorow...temps in teh 20's all week...no drizle..maybe sleet but snow is all i see in the forecasts...firemanf77 is our best source for riding conditions...i just talked to my resort in silver city..and its still snowing hard already have 6 inches..and thats 60 miles down the shore from houghton...there will be enought to play around on...to satify the itch..we will all see i guess..ill look for yah!!!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
i am heading up to the newberry area and riding with a group of 10. two f7 limiteds, 3 zr900 modded,3 pro x 600, 2 zr800 modded. watch out for the one with the black windshield it says 500 but it is far from it. see you up there. :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i'm gonna be in grand marais area at about 1pm on thursday...have a red F7 patriot sno pro, or if things don't go well with that i'll be on a 2002 zr 800 xc ...i hope everything goes well....by the way you can't miss me i'm the big guy in all black cat leathers with the half black half chrome modular helmet :ph34r:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts