Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a few searches but not sure which one i want... I am thinking about either getting the windshield bag or the dash bag... I like the looks of the dash bag better... but how much stuff can you actually fit in them? i will need toom to carry the TSS tool, gloves and like a drink or something... will there be enought room? or will ihave to go with the fullsize windshield bag? thanks

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i've got the acrtic cat dash pockets and love it. you can't fit a drink or any large tools but for paperwork, small flashlight, rags, etc. they're perfect. if you need to fit drinks, get the bag.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Go with the windshield bag. I have used them for a while and I love them, nice areas for paperwork and I keep the camera in there, easy to get when on the trails for a fast photo! Once you use one, you'll always want them on your sled. And keeps gloves warmer than in the trunk IMO

·
Registered
185 Posts
Get the windsheild bag...got one last year and they are awesome. I can put drinks, a small thermos, maps, digital camera etc...in it no problem. It also has 2 smaller velcro pouches inside that I keep all my registration and paperwork in. I think they look alright too when they are mounted on the windsheild. :div20:

Cheers :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts