Hardcore Sledder banner

Dash Display

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  moxen3 
#1 ·
Would you be able to update our diplays with better back lighting and also on newer models. I don't ride to often late at night but it would be nice to see the display when I do. Thanks Vman
P.S. work on this one asap please.

#9 ·
I love my new SaberCat Great Job Arctic Cat. Keep up the new technologies I don't mind being a test pilot as long as you keep taking care of me when I do have a problem. It is great to ride the Best. I am glad that I am not the only one that has troble with the lighting back ground on the speedo. I kept looking for a way to turn it up. Have you addressed this issue and what can I do to improve it. Thanks Benny

#10 ·
This is unsafe...no doubt. I need to see these gauges to tune the sled. Most of the time it is in the dark, because I have to do this after work. This gauge is very sub standard in two aspects. The tach is rediculously delayed, even after the update, and the light is too dim. This shouldn't have been shipped with this being so obvious. I love everything else about the sled. All we are asking for is an update to fix these problems. thanks. Justin. <_<

#17 ·
Originally posted by cajun86@Feb 10 2003, 08:53 PM
Never retreat!!
I need glasses bad, but don't use them and I can the digital speedo just find at night even going over 100 mph
All right cajun!!! Finally someone that can read gauges besides me!!! Mine has orange "backlighting" and "black" digital numbers which show up just fine. Night or day even at 115 mph!! Must be two good ones out there!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.