1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
493 Posts
North American hyena. They kill everything they can catch. They will take your small dog or cat right off your deck. We have had coyotes in our parking lot at work. Don't see many turkeys now. Popped one with the 30.06 last deer season. Running shot at 60 yards. Gave it the 165 grain federal Fusion send off.

·
Registered
40,084 Posts
Reminds me of the days i had my SS440 yamaha in 1980. Hit a white rabbit in the middle of the trail just after dark heading to st zenon quebec.... broke the rabbits back. I took it to gaston who use to own the cabanon property outside of st zenon. He dispatched it and cooked up a stew, was a bit greasy but it hit the spot on a cold night. That old guy was a piece of work.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reminds me of the days i had my SS440 yamaha in 1980. Hit a white rabbit in the middle of the trail just after dark heading to st zenon quebec.... broke the rabbits back. I took it to gaston who use to own the cabanon property outside of st zenon. He dispatched it and cooked up a stew, was a bit greasy but it hit the spot on a cold night. That old guy was a piece of work.
the last rabbit i hit left me with a mess on my old escape... going down a steep hill going 90kph+, i saw it too late coming running out and i was like "don't jump, don't jump! awww crap!"... hit it by my fog lights, then with the hood and it sprayed its guts all over my windshield and roof. got home and hosed it down, told hubby what happened and he was like "so did you bring the rabbit home?" me "it was a little too tenderized". sometimes you just can't avoid hitting something... but no way in hell am i going to put wildlife alive like a coyote in my vehicle unless it's the back of the truck or in a cage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All I can say is that many people are out of touch with reality and this guy just made a few more million people believe that wild animals are all super friendly and huggable. Which means more Darwin awards are incoming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts