Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode 100 miles in Dane and Colombia Co today. Started in the NE Quad. or Dane and went up into Colombia through Poynette and Portage and back down through Pardeville.
Dane was ok with quite a bit of chisel plowed fields, the groomers were out and trying to smooth things out.
Colombia was good but a lot of down brush in many of the wooded areas (not groomed) The trails were very good around Portage.
I wouldnt suggest going through Pardeville, there is a lake in town that you have to cross and wedidnt want to take the chance this early so we ditched bombed around. Over all I would give the day a 5 out of 10. Maybe things will be all groomed by the weekend!
Thinking about heading to Adams/Juneau on Sat. anybody been riding around there at all lately??

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Juneau county opened up for a day, but are now closed. Bunch of trees down under the snow form the wind I hear. They are fixing that up now and will open friday morning and plan to have everything groomed.

We have twice the snow as portage or so I have been told by my buddy that lives in portage...come on up.

See ya on the trails this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts