Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went for a ride today and encountered some not so friendly railroad tracks. Luckily i was only going 5 or 10 miles an hour. My buddy was right in front of me and he made it alright. It seemed like my carbides grabbed the edge of the tracks. I'm running the woody's dooly carbides. Not quite sure if i like them now. If anyone knows where i can get an exact replacement trailing arm please let me know.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This happened in Hilbert near Main Street. We had to cross quite a few before this. We left from The Pitstop Bar & Grill on KK in Kaukauna. What a way to ruin my day.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was able to drive it back to the trailer which was about 15 miles away. Didn't go much faster than 30 mph or it got a little squirrely. Nothing else looks bent but i'll have to look it over tomorrow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i feel your pain i did the same thing outside waldo in sheboygan county....and it was fresh groomed trails what a way to ruin a day of riding

·
Banned
796 Posts
jefferson county has some nasty train tracks by johnson creek crossing county road 26
heard that somebody hit the tracks wrong and rolled the sled out in front of traffic :whistle:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
My buddy has those dully carbides and they hang up on the trailer all the time when we are putting it on and taking it off. I think the only reason the carbide busted off was because of the lip on the trailer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts